Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got to meet up with Mark today and get my MAW from about a month ago. I knew he was going big, but wow. I mean WOW!!!

image-3470066792.jpg

TNGabe said:
Got to meet up with Mark today and get my MAW from about a month ago. I knew he was going big, but wow. I mean WOW!!!

Jesus... That is some serious beer love right there.

coldcrash said:
We'll start with the usual suspects:

Whattaburger Spicy Ketchup
Samuel Adams Utopias 2010

:mug:

Damn starting off big with the spicy ketchup. Hopefully someone will be able to part with that über whale :)

Haha, what is this ketchup btw? Never even heard of it.

Whataburger is just a burger chain down here, there regular fancy ketchup is pretty well known as the best around. They recently created a spicy version, and now a couple months ago they teamed up with HEB, a grocery store chain and they sell both the regular ketchup and spicy ketchup in stores.

Whataburger is just a burger chain down here, there regular fancy ketchup is pretty well known as the best around. They recently created a spicy version, and now a couple months ago they teamed up with HEB, a grocery store chain and they sell both the regular ketchup and spicy ketchup in stores.

Gives me an idea for my next swap round....

I can't tell what some of these are, can we get a listing as this seems to be a ridiculously impressive haul.

Based on the "bee" theme, I believe some of them on the outsides are homebrew (with nice labels--good job). I see some Weyerbacher Riserva and Vintage Rodenbach also, cant make out what the others are my phone.

Yep ... seven of those are my home brews ... in addition to the SNR, Rodenbach Reserve and Weyerbacher Riserva there is Weyerbacher Blasphemy and Tired Hands Only Void aged in wine barrels (and also an Only Void snifter).

MrNickVT said:
This list seems impossible can we get an update? Maybe add some shelf beers? Lol

TheMan said:
Utopias is a shelf beer around here lol.

I'll open it up to any vintage if that makes it easier for anyone :D

Indytruks138 said:

Lol. Just bustin chops. There were a few posts on another thread and a lot of excitement a few weeks back when this was released in grocery stores down there. Just thought I'd see if I could get a reaction from some of you Texas boys. :D

I'll post up a proper list as soon as I get the laptop open. ;)

LoloMT7 said:
Don't forget to go leave him some itrader feedback like he did for you! Wait you probably too busy getting drunk again :tank::tank::tank:

I've just got my phone and don't know how, but I sure will when I get home.

nedvalton said:
You have to go to the website instead of the app

image-89776017.jpg

If you have an iPhone, just click on the black thread title, that will take you to the thread on the website. Android, I have no clue.

For Android, if you bring up your menu, there is an open browser option that takes you to the site.

I had no idea... I'm a Kroger shopper until two weeks from now when I move to Pearland. :) I'll experience the spicy ketchup first hand!

Back