Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, if you can find melange 1 or sitr kumquat in a bottle shop, i'm on my way.

Edit: if you can find ANY of the bruery beers I listed, as well as the Cantillons and JK's in a bottle shop in LI, please give me the name. That'd be worth a trip on the dreaded LIE

Reg sitr and Ouse tart and a few of the goose island ones are def out on the shelves here. Not the limited ones you ding dongs

Added more

Starting to get the sour itch....don't
really want farmhouse/saisons. Sours with fruit other than cherry I'd listen to for the most part but the few below I know are popular and highly rated. As always feel free to pm me if you've got ideas but here's a start. I know a few are huge whales so if be open to filling in with extras for those.

Sitr peaches
V013
750ml RR sours or 3L (!)*
Vsb*
Atrial
CC*
HF juicy, mimosa*
Peche&brett
Fuzzy*
Beat*
Flora blueberry*
Black and Wild

Db Huna*
Db Damon*
Ba Everett*
Mocha Wednesday
Ba Dark Lord (not the spicy one)*
Rare*

Mexican Cake (ba versions=*)
Southampton RIS bomber
CL hops and roses
Bcbvs*
11 or earlier Black Ops
Black and Wild*
Upland dark and light synth
Antead (any)
BA Abraxas*
De garde (Berliner weisse??)
11' or earlier Dark Lord
Newest batch Gray Monday
BA 9k
Any SARA
FW 13 and earlier

If you have any one of these with * and want to fill in with other local goodies (sours preferred) that works.[/QUOTE]

In an effort not to send a MAW beer that I had gone to great lengths, I drank my Peche and Brett this weekend. Whoah. So good. Sorry to taunt you, but I was looking at the list and thought "now I know I had a few from this list..." and then it hit me what it was!

Good to know. Although I've sent beers that I haven't tried from lists I wouldn't expect anyone to send something they haven't had. I'll just have to try and get one after my trade hiatus.

[Q UOTE=bigmike99;6180514]Good to know. Although I've sent beers that I haven't tried from lists I wouldn't expect anyone to send something they haven't had. I'll just have to try and get one after my trade hiatus.[/QUOTE]

I've seen it pop up from time to time on craftshack and other online ordering beer sites but can't bring myself to get shipping raped.. One day I guess I'll put a big enough order in to make it worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

[Q UOTE=bigmike99;6180514]Good to know. Although I've sent beers that I haven't tried from lists I wouldn't expect anyone to send something they haven't had. I'll just have to try and get one after my trade hiatus.

I've seen it pop up from time to time on craftshack and other online ordering beer sites but can't bring myself to get shipping raped.. One day I guess I'll put a big enough order in to make it worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew[/QUOTE]

The problem I have is when those beers come up on those sites is that they are so limited, that by the time I actually find a list full of stuff I feel is worth it, they are gone. Can't remember what it was the last time that happened to me, but I was pissed.

They don't put it on hold while its in your cart? I feel like they should. They could set it up so if your order isn't processed within say 20mins your cart gets cleared. Seems fair to me.

New batch of Atrial being released this Friday in case that helps anyone....I don't mind waiting for it to be shipped.

New batch of Atrial being released this Friday in case that helps anyone....I don't mind waiting for it to be shipped.

Problem is nothing else from the list is in texas!

If youll take a rosso instead of hops and roses ill grab this AND hand deliver it to your house lol.

If i live in Austin and can get this. I'll grant but sadly i dont. Some one needs to hook him up. Thats the only Texas beer on the list and the rest I dont have.

If i live in Austin and can get this. I'll grant but sadly i dont. Some one needs to hook him up. Thats the only Texas beer on the list and the rest I dont have.

Atrial will last at least a month, and Jeff said that Nocturn hopefully last 3 more weeks, just FYI.

Hmm... Sounds like they dialed down the walezbro on the current batch of these two beers. Hope that doesn't affect the flavor profile. ;)

Haha, yeah, 600 cases approx of Atrial and Nocturn in latest batches. Nocturn is now a pale sour base instead of dark, I think its still great, no changes on Atrial. It might lose some trade value but I don't care b/c its easier for me to get, and I like DRINKING it!!! They have stated their goal is to always have one of the fruited sours available now! If that happens I will be very happy!

Throw in some Krom and its a deal!

Just cultured up another pitch for mike.
Batch 3 should be in the fermentor next week!

Hmm... Sounds like they dialed down the walezbro on the current batch of these two beers. Hope that doesn't affect the flavor profile. ;)

hahaha

Still open, talked to mike.
If its up week end ill grant.

Haha, yeah, 600 cases approx of Atrial and Nocturn in latest batches. Nocturn is now a pale sour base instead of dark, I think its still great, no changes on Atrial. It might lose some trade value but I don't care b/c its easier for me to get, and I like DRINKING it!!! They have stated their goal is to always have one of the fruited sours available now! If that happens I will be very happy!

Cant wait till they hit NY shelves! :mug::ban::rockin::D:cross::fro::drunk::drunk:

Added more.....

really want farmhouse/saisons. Sours with fruit other than cherry I'd listen to for the most part but the few below I know are popular and highly rated. As always feel free to pm me if you've got ideas but here's a start. I know a few are huge whales so if be open to filling in with extras for those.

Sitr peaches
V013
Vsb*
Atrial
CC*
HF juicy, mimosa*
Peche&brett
Fuzzy*
Beat*
Flora blueberry*
Black and Wild

Db Huna*
Db Damon*
Ba Everett*
Mocha Wednesday
Rare*

Southampton RIS bomber
CL hops and roses
Bcbvs*
11 or earlier Black Ops
Black and Wild*
Antead (any)
BA Abraxas*
11' or earlier Dark Lord
Newest batch Gray Monday
BA 9k
Any SARA
FW 13 and earlier

Big gruesome peanut butter (Maw worthy? Sounds delicious)
Any BA Speedway
CBS
Beyond good and evil
Triple sunshine
Pappy black magick
Upland peach
Surly pentagram (actually would love a box full of surly lovin)

Bullfrog sour releases coming sat (grzzz and variants). Also heard good things about their IPA

Also pleassssse include some homebrew. Only like one of the last 5 trades/grants I've gotten here have included any!

If you have any one of these with * and want to fill in with other local goodies (sours preferred) that works.

Added more.....

Sitr peaches
V013
Vsb*
Atrial
CC*
HF juicy, mimosa*
Peche&brett
Fuzzy*
Beat*
Flora blueberry*
Black and Wild

Db Huna*
Db Damon*
Ba Everett*
Mocha Wednesday
Rare*

Southampton RIS bomber
CL hops and roses
Bcbvs*
11 or earlier Black Ops
Black and Wild*
Antead (any)
BA Abraxas*
11' or earlier Dark Lord
Newest batch Gray Monday
BA 9k
Any SARA
FW 13 and earlier

Big gruesome peanut butter (Maw worthy? Sounds delicious)
Any BA Speedway
CBS
Beyond good and evil
Triple sunshine
Pappy black magick
Upland peach

Also pleassssse include some homebrew. Only like one of the last 5 trades/grants I've gotten here have included any!

If you have any one of these with * and want to fill in with other local goodies (sours preferred) that works.

Big gruesome is a shelf beer man. The Barrel society BA versions aren't released yet though

#🐋🐳 ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402473810.592595.jpg

Latest posts

Back