Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweeet! Just got back from a trip last night and forgot all about this. Lol. Now I have something to be excited about today!

Time for beer pron!

IMG_20140217_122356_108-1-1.jpg

Left to right:
Six point - Hi Res
Ithaca - Flower Power
Homebrew - Bitter Pale (Cascade) x2
Southampton - Saison Deluxe
Westbrook - Taylor
Hill Farmstead - Everett
Bells - Black Note
Six Point - Resin

Much thanks to BigMike! Hopefully I can grant your MAW next time. Super excited to try both Everett and Black Note! Also excited for the homebrew and I will be sure to let you know what I think. :)

Glad they made it safely.

I'm still learning the craft so if it sucks dump it. Gotten some good feedback and some bad.

Cheers!!!!

Big ole box dropped three minutes before I left for the day. Cursory glance makes me think nothing was broken and all arrived alive. Pathetically waiting until tomorrow morning to open them since I couldn't carry the box on the train. Tomorrow will be duffman's Christmas!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

Black Tuesday
Grey Monday
Mocha Wednesday
BA Dark Lord
BA Hunahpu
CBS
Pirate Bomb!
Black Note
BA Plead the fifth
BA Speedway

Toppling Goliath Kentucky Brunch
KBS (2011 or older)
Darkness (2012 or older)
Dark Lord (2008, 2010, 2012)
BCBCS (bomber)

Added a few

Heads up...the bcbcs bomber is 2012.. Had one recently and the coffee fades big time after a year.. This years coffee is much better fresh.. Didn't do bombers this year

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Heads up...the bcbcs bomber is 2012.. Had one recently and the coffee fades big time after a year.. This years coffee is much better fresh.. Didn't do bombers this year

I believe it's a different coffee as well that it was brewed with. That could be why, but then again I'm not sure.

I knew they didn't do bombers this year, I was hoping for a previous year, but thanks for the heads up on the aging. I'm going to remove it.

Black Tuesday
Grey Monday
Mocha Wednesday
BA Dark Lord
BA Hunahpu
CBS
Pirate Bomb!
Black Note
BA Plead the fifth
BA Speedway

KBS (2011 or older)
Darkness (2012 or older)
Murda'd Out Stout

Swapped one out :)

Black Tuesday
Grey Monday
Mocha Wednesday
BA Dark Lord
BA Hunahpu
CBS
Pirate Bomb!
Black Note
BA Plead the fifth
BA Speedway

KBS (2011 or older)
Darkness (2012 or older)
Murda'd Out Stout

BA Abraxas
BA Mexican Cake

haha...that magazine was just packing but hey, if you get something out of it, even better. Hope you enjoy them all.

Mike, Mike, Mike....

In my younger days, I would watch the MAW thread and see these pope like levels of generosity and I would think, wow. Maybe, maybe if eat my vegetables, take my vitamins, and hope really really hard, then maybe I too, one day, could be the recipient of such a MAW hit. Well boys, I am happy to say my ship has come in. And it was loaded with beer! Thank you Mike for fulfilling all of my childhood wishes. Thank you from the bottom of my liver.

It was my pleasure man. I was running out of packing material and figured i'd take up space with beer. Figured you'd rather have a melange 3 and insanity than a bunch of crumpled up newspaper anyway. guess I was right. Enjoy

Man, that's a tough act to follow. Way to go mike, that's awesome!

I thought i'd never send out a better one than yours. it hurts sending out those great beers, but seeing those pictures on the other side and hearing peoples appreciation makes it worth it. After all, it's just beer.

I thought i'd never send out a better one than yours. it hurts sending out those great beers, but seeing those pictures on the other side and hearing peoples appreciation makes it worth it. After all, it's just beer.

I'm still holding on to the parabola bc I don't want that box to end, haha.

The one beer I sent to nick was prob the best in my cellar and was tough to let go, but now I'm kinda embarrassed for him to post the pictures...

Definately a nice haul from Mike. He's awesome!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Home Brew mobile app

Black Tuesday

Grey Monday

Mocha Wednesday

BA Dark Lord

BA Hunahpu

CBS

Pirate Bomb!

Black Note

BA Plead the fifth

BA Speedway