Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By "any special bottle" of tired hands, do you mean any bottle? Seems to me anything they bottle is special, but I just want to be clear...

By "any special bottle" of tired hands, do you mean any bottle? Seems to me anything they bottle is special, but I just want to be clear...

Anything they bottle is very, very limited. Anything they brew is special, IMO

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

Just as an FYI JK Omniscience and Proselytism was never sold to go. I think I have seen one volunteer trade a bottle he was gifted, but it was never sold to go. I did get an empty bottle for my collection though at the Funk n Sour fest. And it is a great beer, wish they would have sold it to go...

Anything they bottle is very, very limited. Anything they brew is special, IMO

My bad, I actually created my list a couple weeks ago when I thought I was going to grant another MAW and since then have gotten some TH. I've been trying to find an up to date listing as to what they have right now, but can't seem to find anything that doesn't seem to be old.

My bad, I actually created my list a couple weeks ago when I thought I was going to grant another MAW and since then have gotten some TH. I've been trying to find an up to date listing as to what they have right now, but can't seem to find anything that doesn't seem to be old.

Their tap list is always old on the website. If you follow them on FB they post when they tap something new. Bottles go on sell randomly and sell out in hours.

They just released Handfarm batch three (bottles) about a week ago

Alrighty here we go.

Cantillon: Fou Foune, Any LP, St Lamvinus, Blaeber, Rose De Gambrinus
Allagash: Any Coolship
The Bruery: Chocolate Rain, Black Tuesday
Lost Abbey: Duck Duck Gooze, Cable Car
3 Floyds: Any BA Dark Lord
Drie Fonteinen: Schaerbeekse Kriek, Framboos, A&T, Herfst
Russian River: Beatification, FFAC
New Glarus: Very Sour Blackberry
Westbrook: Mexican Cake
Jester King: Aurelian Lure, Nocturn Chrysalis
Hair of The Dog: Any "From the Wood"

Updated for now, took off the confusing one and ones that were one-time, brewery only.

Sorry, no. Had that before and it's kind of a shelf beer at my local bottle shop.

Figured that as I have never seen any of these beers people ask for and wouldn't think Justin Blaeber would fit with this crowd. Still learning here :) figured this would be a cool thread to follow to see what people ask for and what is rare.

Figured that as I have never seen any of these beers people ask for and wouldn't think Justin Blaeber would fit with this crowd. Still learning here :) figured this would be a cool thread to follow to see what people ask for and what is rare.

That's how I started with this thread too

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Home Brew mobile app

Hmm the reason I ask is because there are some sitting at a shop in town. When you say one off, you mean it didnt turn out good?

Made one time. If that's the case, it should be a 2011. Hard to imagine it sitting in the shelf for almost 3 years though

Another question for the group. Is Barrel Aged BORIS Royale widely distributed? MAW worthy or just a nice extra?

They do different one offs...the last one was pappy barrels. Royals was released maybe a year or two ago. I'll trade some for one with you :)

I would definately be interested in a bottle or 2!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Home Brew mobile app

I just got three but they had more! And judging by the red caps, they are 2011.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390669656.959951.jpg

Anyone down to do a brewery for brewery trade? I want to try as much Jester King or Prarie as possible. I'm in Portland so I have access to Upright, Cascade, Commons, Gigantic and more. PM me if so.

They were $17. I didnt think that was too bad. PM me

Damn, that's the price for the regular BA Boris here. Looks like you might need to head back and clean them out, you already have a few people knocking at your door.

Alrighty here we go.

The Bruery: Chocolate Rain, Black Tuesday
Russian River: Beatification, FFAC, T25
Bell's: Black Note
Portsmouth: Kate The Great, Double Oaked Kate
The Rare Barrel(Growlers?): Ensorcelled, Wise Guise

Here's a couple more in bold, not sure on TRB, but I'm sure someone might know ;)

I bought them out, only had three more. All bottles are spoken for at this point, will post in a couple weeks if anything falls through.

Alrighty here we go.

The Bruery: Chocolate Rain, Black Tuesday, Wineification
Russian River: Beatification, FFAC, T25
Bell's: Black Note
Portsmouth: Kate The Great, Double Oaked Kate
The Rare Barrel(Growlers?): Ensorcelled, Wise Guise
Surly: Darkness(07-11), BA Darkness, Pentagram, SeVIIn

Added a couple more even though I know most of the slowness was due to the weekend.

Latest posts

Back