Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any ...

russian river sour
Almanac sour
jester king
new glarus fruit or sour
crooked stave
de garde
fiddlehead
Alchemist
Nightshift
Carton

Any awesome sour :)

Or if I've traded with you before send me anything you want because you have all been great lol

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Any ...

russian river sour
Almanac sour
jester king
new glarus fruit or sour
crooked stave
de garde
fiddlehead
Alchemist
Nightshift
Carton
Funky Buddha
Cascade

Or if I've traded with you before send me anything you want because you have all been great lol

Added a few and will keep adding to speed things along

Any..

Russian river sour

Almanac sour

jester king

new glarus fruit or sour

crooked stave

de garde

fiddlehead

Alchemist

Nightshift

Carton

Funky Buddha

Cascade

Woot stout 2.0

Springhouse brains

Avery sours

Or if I've traded with you before send me anything you want because you have all be

Any..

Russian river sour
Almanac sour
jester king
new glarus fruit or sour
crooked stave
de garde
fiddlehead
Alchemist
Nightshift
Carton
Funky Buddha
Cascade
Woot stout 2.0
Springhouse brains
Avery sours

Or if I've traded with you before send me anything you want because you have all be

Granted

Uh huh ...

image.jpg

Lol I've already had Sam Utopias! Its delicious, but I would say most west coast local breweries, In terms of styles I'm fairly open, I do like the IPAs but I'm down to venture. I have gone to the store before and bought a bunch of bottles based on the label to try to diversify.

Expand my pallet. I just request its not anything available on the east coast MD through MA. :)

Russian River would be great blind pig. I don't know how easy/hard pliney the elder is. But I'm really just open, I enjoy quality.

Oh but please no pumpkin or spice beers like sam summer, for whatever reason they give me headaches

List:
Russian River blind pig or any others
Modern Times
Farm to Barrelre

Anything of quality

Lol I've already had Sam Utopias! Its delicious, but I would say most west coast local breweries, In terms of styles I'm fairly open, I do like the IPAs but I'm down to venture. I have gone to the store before and bought a bunch of bottles based on the label to try to diversify.

Expand my pallet. I just request its not anything available on the east coast MD through MA. :)

Russian River would be great. I don't know how easy/hard pliney the younger/elder are. But I'm really just open, I enjoy quality.

PtY is draught only in the spring, but other RR is doable (ask for Blind Pig) ... other west coast brews you could as for - Modern Times and Farm to Barrelre two that come to mind quickly.

Just FYI you are wanting Almanac- farm to barrel. Drop the re at the end, I believe someone was saying 're on the end.

List:
Russian River blind pig or any others
Modern Times
Farm to Barrel
NoDa brewery
Jester King
Three Floyds
21st Amendment
Great Lakes
Breckinridge
New Glarus

What a great box to come home to today! Totally pumped. Have only had one of these before and am very much looking forward to that one again. Thanks DarthCitra!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407976993.078092.jpg

Would help I suppose to actually upload the picture...

Left to right:
Almanac Farm to Bottle Extra Pale Ale
Sierra Nevada Blindfold
Port Brewing Wipeout IPA
Lost Abbey Witch's Wit
Firestone Walker Wookey Jack
Black Market 1945
Golden Road Point the Way
The Dudes Double Trunk
Black Market Rye IPA

Nice!! Glad it all made it! ! No doubles from the same breweries! !hahaha.one of those hb's a bourbon barrel vanilla ris. Not an IPA. It could be really nice with some age on it :) cheers to a great weekend! !

Sorry nate, i just drank this thinking it was a pale i didnt want to let get too old. Think you must have brought it for thirsty thursday ipa day and left it. And it was sofa king good. Hazard, is this on untappd? And can we get more?

Back