Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome package from Kaconga arrived today. Lots of goodies from the northwest, including 4 bottles of homebrew!

I've never had beer from any of these breweries so I'm very excited.

In picture 1: Wallace Brewing Red Light Red Ale, Elysian Avatar Jasmine IPA, Selkirk Abbey Guilt and Infidel, plus 4 homebrew!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405985953.489418.jpg

In picture 2: HUB Hopworks Organic IPA, 21st Amendment Brewery Hell or High Watermelon and L'ower De Boom (end), Bale Breaker Brewing Company FIeld 41 Pale Ale and Top Cutter IPA, Sockeye PowerHouse Porter, Fremont Brewing The Brother Imperial IPA

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405985967.792479.jpg

In picture 3: Madison River Brewing Co. Salmon Fly Honey Rye, Elysian SuperFuzz Blood Orange Pale Ale

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405985980.309516.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Glad everything made it safely. The CAP (homebrew) is kinda off but still drinkable. I really dig the stuff from bale breaker and Selkirk abbey.

You may want to add a few, and probably strike the BA JKs. I'm not sure they can be considered easy.

I agree. I see JK on a lot of these lists, but it really isn't that easy to get most of their stuff unless you go to the brewery. And what does get distributed never sits on shelves. They sell out very fast. At least here in Houston it does.

I agree. I see JK on a lot of these lists, but it really isn't that easy to get most of their stuff unless you go to the brewery. And what does get distributed never sits on shelves. They sell out very fast. At least here in Houston it does.

Yep... I was really trying to find some for the eMaw I just sent.. just some of their regular lineup... went to five places... not a bottle to be found in the Clear Lake area at the time.

Yep... I was really trying to find some for the eMaw I just sent.. just some of their regular lineup... went to five places... not a bottle to be found in the Clear Lake area at the time.

At least they still distribute there! Their switch to Flood left us dry here in DFW, though I hear they might extend here soon.

At least they still distribute there! Their switch to Flood left us dry here in DFW, though I hear they might extend here soon.
Yeah the Flood change has been challenging for their availability from what I understand. Some of the regular line up I can see bordering on easy (Petit Prince or Noble King), but the BA stuff doesn't typically make it out of the Tap Room or BottlesToGo lately from what I understand, and even there you're limited. I figure that anything you're limited to 3 or less per person and can only buy at the brewery probably disqualifies it from easy status. Especially considering that they wind up on the regular MAW lists.

They still distribute to dfw, its just limited like everywhere else. I know lonestar beverages got provenance a few weeks ago and you can still find dad wunderkind and a couple others randomly.

Current list:

Jester King – Any
Prairie - Any
Three Floyds - Any
Heady Topper
Spencer Trappist
Jolly Pumpkin - Any
Surly - Any
Pipeworks - Anything except Abduction and Ninja vs Unicorn (justed picked some up)
Troegs

Current list:

Jester King – Any
Prairie - Any
Three Floyds - Any
Heady Topper
Spencer Trappist
Jolly Pumpkin - Any
Surly - Any
Pipeworks - Anything except Abduction and Ninja vs Unicorn (justed picked some up)
Troegs

If this doesn't get picked up by the weekend I should be able to get it done. Just finishing up a few other trades and seeing the damage they do to the finances before picking this up.

I can get this

Edit: I don't have a La Cumbre or Hardywood, but can put a good box together from the other criteria. Wanted to let you know in case that wasn't cool with you. It's your wish, so it's up to you.

La Cumbre Cans
Hardywood Stouts

Been loving Berliners recently.

Any Shelf Sours, Saisons

Any Hoppy, Dark, or Fruited over 85 on BA

I can get this

Edit: I don't have a La Cumbre or Hardywood, but can put a good box together from the other criteria. Wanted to let you know in case that wasn't cool with you. It's your wish, so it's up to you.

Hardywood is local to me, so if you want a side trade, let me know.

I can get this

Good box sounds good to me!
PM sent

Hardywood is local to me, so if you want a side trade, let me know.

PM sent

Let me know if any of these should be removed. I had Side Project on there, but I believe that is very hard to get?

De Garde - any
Wicked Weed - any
Rare Barrel - any
Oxbow - any
Spencer Trappist - Any
Alchemist - any
The Commons - any
Any tasty shelf sours, ambers, and browns w/o distro to CO
Tastykakes

Back