Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MedicMang hooked us up! So many beers that I want to try, especially that Boris. Thanks for everything, can't wait to try these.

1402755650667.jpg

I just got it from Zeptrey so I'm good to go!:rockin:

Here are some I've never tried and would like to...

Alchemist (any)

Alpine - (any fresh IPA/DIPA)

Funkwerks (any)

Hill Farmstead (any)

Kern River - (any fresh IPA/DIPA)

Lawsons Finest Liquids (any)

Pipeworks - (any)

Russian River- (any)

But any that aren't available in MN/WI I am totally down with... love trying homebrew!

Not yet
Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Sooo here it is....

Sours (fruited ones you get bonus points!)

A teku (that ok to ask for?)

Anything with some sours I can't get and goodies I can drink over the summer and I'll be happy.

Cheers boys!!!!(and girls)

MedicMang hooked us up! So many beers that I want to try, especially that Boris. Thanks for everything, can't wait to try these.

That boris has been in my cellar for almost a year by the way. Glad they all made it intact. Enjoy homie.

A tad more specific

Sours (fruited ones you get bonus points!)
---Wicked weed, almanac, russian river, new glarus sours would all rock.

---Peanut butter gruesome

A teku (that ok to ask for?)

Anything with some sours I can't get and goodies I can drink over the summer and I'll be happy. Homebrew would be cool.

Cheers boys!!!!(and girls)[/QUOTE]

Wow! Nice emaw! What Avery are those? Mephistopheles?

I was granted a lugene and it was excellent as well as those deschutes!

The two Avery beers are samael and the beast. Both incredibly high octane beers. I would love to try Mephistopheles some day.

Here is a start.

Almanac (any Farm to Barrel)
Hill Farmstead (any)
New Glarus (any fruit or sour)
Societe (any)
Toppling Golaith (any)
Kuhnhenn ipa/dipa
NoDa Hop drop n roll
the brew kettle white rajah
Kane ipa or dipa
18th street - growler of something hoppy
Any Westbrook barrel aged stout - this may not be eMAW material.

So I got my box in from Brewbien over the weekend - a box with every single beer being on my list except for one (because it is so far beyond being eligible for an eMAW - I would have accepted this bottle as a one bottle MAW grant)

lTU5hGo.jpg

From my list we have:
Evil Twin - Ryan and the Beaster Bunny
Evil Twin - Yin
Logsdon - Seizoen
Elysian - Dragonstooth Stout
Alesmith - Yulesmith (summer version)
Anchorage - Darkest Hour
Ninkasi - Vanilla Oatis
Ninkasi - Tricerahops

And the way over the top bottle: DeGarde - Imperial Apricot Bu!! I can't believe that came in an eMAW. Thanks so much dude! I will be spreading that incredible generosity by bringing that bottle to a share in the near future.

So I got my box in from Brewbien over the weekend - a box with every single beer being on my list except for one (because it is so far beyond being eligible for an eMAW - I would have accepted this bottle as a one bottle MAW grant)

lTU5hGo.jpg

From my list we have:
Evil Twin - Ryan and the Beaster Bunny
Evil Twin - Yin
Logsdon - Seizoen
Elysian - Dragonstooth Stout
Alesmith - Yulesmith (summer version)
Anchorage - Darkest Hour
Ninkasi - Vanilla Oatis
Ninkasi - Tricerahops

And the way over the top bottle: DeGarde - Imperial Apricot Bu!! I can't believe that came in an eMAW. Thanks so much dude! I will be spreading that incredible generosity by bringing that bottle to a share in the near future.

No problem man. I was planning on sending you that DeGarde and then saw your eMAW and saved myself some shipping.

I was kind of bummed when I saw cold crash already sent you most of the beers that I sent but they are all tasty so I got over that pretty quick.

Enjoy man!

Just sent Brewbien the tracking info for his eMAW. Should be there next Monday. I think he'll be quite pleased as long as the growler survives the trip.

I came to post the pic, and Nate already did. Nice. But I can add my pic of my trade from FB just for fun, just like fernsanity did. Crazy coincidence that we granted a eMaw, then separately I picked up a special beer for a facebook group post, and then he and I traded boxes of beers, and those two guys turn out to be brothers. What are the odds?

IMAG5057.jpg

Here is a start.

Almanac (any Farm to Barrel)
Hill Farmstead (any)
New Glarus (any fruit or sour)
Societe (any)
Toppling Golaith (any)
Kuhnhenn ipa/dipa
NoDa Hop drop n roll
the brew kettle white rajah
Kane ipa or dipa
18th street - growler of something hoppy
Any Westbrook barrel aged stout - this may not be eMAW material.

someone should have received a surprise box today

:rockin: Wandered out to the front porch to grab some wood chips and found a monster sized box sitting there. Apparently the UPS man is a ninja and didn't even alarm the dogs.

I am absolutely floored by the contents from a Surprise EMAW from a very generous Tripplehazard!

Took me a minute to unleash all these fantastic beers and I must say that I can't wait to try them all. You went well above and beyond and I can't thank you enough. I am going to really enjoy the variety.

looks like a very tasty set of home brews were included as well and I can't wait to try them out.

Better show some pics and quit my rambling. Gonna be a good day today!! :mug:
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403093229.858876.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1403093290.524199.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1403093321.675442.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1403093346.269294.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1403093379.612468.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1403093453.543248.jpg

Got my eMAW from zeptrey just now. FedEx dude was attaching the first attempt notice to my door as I pulled up to my house. This is a great eMAW haul. I can't wait to try them all, but I've especially got my eye on the Buffalo Sweat and the Prarie Bomb! Well done, zeptrey.

1403128357196.jpg

1403128367680.jpg

I was a little nervous on how they would travel but after I saw how the wife packaged it. I was able to rest easy.

I was a little nervous on how they would travel but after I saw how the wife packaged it. I was able to rest easy.

Yeah, I'll bet she thought that was just hilarious. I've never had to use a knife more to unpack a box of beer... ever. It was quite a good packing job, though.

It is a tequila lime saison. I put both of the saisons in the fridge on my way out the door for work. Hopefully I can get at em tonight.

so glad to see they all made it:ban: i had the box busting at the seams. the tequila lime saison might take a bit to mellow out. the lime is still really up front. cheers!!o and suprise!!:fro:

Back