Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I've had an idea to cross-over threads so I'm going to see how this pans out.

The list:
Citrusy IPA or DIPA
Stouts - any type
Porters
Saisons
Homebrew in the above styles

The only requirement is they are brewed west of the Mississippi (I'll consider St. Paul & Minneapolis as fully west in this instance) AND the beer doesn't get distributed east of the Appalachians.

Easy enough, yes?

The wrinkle is you won't be sending them to me - you'll be sending a BIF :)

So you want any of the above commercially and also any homebrew in that style?

A mix would be ideal.

*edit* - just to be clear, I'm not asking for one of each style commercial and on of each homebrew. Just mix commercial & homebrew with those styles and fill like any other eMAW.

I will be in a meeting for a few hours so if anyone posts that they can grant just go ahead and throw your list up and move along, I'll PM my address later.

List:
Any growler fill not available in Dallas
Any sour that doesn't go to TX
Any homebrewed sour or berliner
Any Grimm Brothers
Any Heretic
Any hopburst IPA that doesn't go to TX

If you can only do one of the above and just want to throw together whatever else that doesn't go to TX I am good with that too. Don't really want to spend too much time making a list.

I will be in a meeting for a few hours so if anyone posts that they can grant just go ahead and throw your list up and move along, I'll PM my address later.

List:
Any growler fill not available in Dallas
Any sour that doesn't go to TX
Any homebrewed sour or berliner
Any Grimm Brothers
Any Heretic
Any hopburst IPA that doesn't go to TX

If you can only do one of the above and just want to throw together whatever else that doesn't go to TX I am good with that too. Don't really want to spend too much time making a list.

Ok, this was supposed to be an easy list but no comments at all after a few hours.

This is now wide open. Anyone who wants to send a box of good non-tx beer can step up on this one.

Ok, this was supposed to be an easy list but no comments at all after a few hours.

This is now wide open. Anyone who wants to send a box of good non-tx beer can step up on this one.

I'll get this one. I've been wanting to send you a box for a while after seeing what you send others. Can you wait for me to ship sometime Monday/Tuesday though?

I'll get this one. I've been wanting to send you a box for a while after seeing what you send others. Can you wait for me to ship sometime Monday/Tuesday though?

Woohoo! Thanks! I have zero rush, ship whenever is convenient for you. Look forward to getting a box from you!

Hello is up.

Sorry! I am filing quarterly reports and watching the shat show that it has become!

I honestly do not recall whether or not some of these below are eMAW okay…gently remind me if they are not.

Tired Hands - anything
Pizza Boy - Bean Dream or Sunny Side Up
Modern Times - any but prefer black house and fortunate islands
Ballast Point - Victory at Sea
Fate Brewing - Candy Bar Milk Stout
RR - Pliny the Elder
Pipeworks - Coffee Break Abduction
Spiteful Brewing - I hate my boss coffee stout (just because I saw it on a list and laughed)
New Glarus - Coffee Stout
DuClaw - Devil's Milk or any stout/porter but Sweet Baby Jesus
Flying Dog - The Truth
Sixpoint Brewery - Resin or Global Warmer or anything from them I would guess.
Big Sky Brewing - Moose Drool
3F - Gumball head
Troegs - Java Head
Crooked Stav - any
Maine Beer Co. - any but favor porter/stouts

Any growler not available in North Carolina and wouldn't be sad if it was a cute 32 oz growler.
Teku Glass
A hug. Just one darn hug!

I favor porters and stouts, love coconut (not that any are listed) chocolate etc. Pretty much looking for things I've wanted but never tried and knowing what I like, take your pick.

Wow that lasted one minute
Yeah it did.
I'm excited because I know or think I know what val can get! My family is sitting there in Valencia and I can't get them to pony up a shipment for me. I do need to do a ISO of TH. it is indeed coveted by me now. :D

Oh and Val is up!

Yeah it did.
I'm excited because I know or think I know what val can get! My family is sitting there in Valencia and I can't get them to pony up a shipment for me. I do need to do a ISO of TH. it is indeed coveted by me now. :D

Oh and Val is up!

I am going to send you a bunch of stone brews. Lol. I will send you a nice package. I also wanted you sample my HB belgian pale ale that I brewed because swmbo liked your belgian.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Okay, I've had an idea to cross-over threads so I'm going to see how this pans out.

The list:
Citrusy IPA or DIPA
Stouts - any type
Porters
Saisons
Homebrew in the above styles

The only requirement is they are brewed west of the Mississippi (I'll consider St. Paul & Minneapolis as fully west in this instance) AND the beer doesn't get distributed east of the Appalachians.

Easy enough, yes?

The wrinkle is you won't be sending them to me - you'll be sending a BIF :)

I can't believe I hadn't thought of this. Bravo mark

What mcbaumnnerb said.

Citrusy ipa dipa
Stouts-any type
Porters
Saisons

Homebrew in the above types

A flying Mouflan would be nice

The only requirement is they are brewed east of the Mississippi and the beer does not get distributed in my area.

What mcbaumnnerb said.

Citrusy ipa dipa
Stouts-any type
Porters
Saisons

Homebrew in the above types

A flying Mouflan would be nice

The only requirement is they are brewed east of the Mississippi and the beer does not get distributed in my area.

PM sent. Awaiting confirmation.

Russian River - Blind Pig
3F - Artic Panzer Wolf, Dreadnaught
Spiteful Brewing - Any
Cigar City - Invasion Pale Ale, Humidor Series IPA, Maduro Brown Ale, Tocobaga Red Ale
Funky Buddha - Any
Miami Brewing Company - Big Rod Coconut, Gator Tail, Shark Bait, Vice IPA
The Alchemist - Any
Lawson's Finest Liquids - Any
Alesmith - XPA
Alaskan Brewing - HopThermia
Coronado Brewing - Any IPA/DIPA
Terrapin - Hi-5

I can only MAYBE get one of those. I've been waiting patiently for a while.

Sent from Cheese Doodle Land.

It's only been 23+ hours. When do you guys it would be a good idea to add to the list?

I just got done dealing with water leaking into my basement from the other night, and now I have to rebuild my porch after the bomb splattsmier dropped on it today!
Holy crap man, I'm absolutely blown away by your generosity. You completely killed it. This has been the week from hell and you absolutely made it better! I can't wait to crack into these. Thank you so much!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400302397.769339.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1400302432.120761.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1400302446.699691.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1400302457.833741.jpg

I just got done dealing with water leaking into my basement from the other night, and now I have to rebuild my porch after the bomb splattsmier dropped on it today!
Holy crap man, I'm absolutely blown away by your generosity. You completely killed it. This has been the week from hell and you absolutely made it better! I can't wait to crack into these. Thank you so much!
View attachment 199906View attachment 199907View attachment 199908View attachment 199909

Being from Texas I can say you have received some very nice beers there...:ban:

That Boiler Room is going to make a great summer beer...I just had it on tap two days ago with some Blackberry syrup and some Woodruff syrup... so good.

DR14 is a Belgian Strong... and it is delicious. Wish I had picked up more of it!

I'm a big fan of Real Ale also... consistently good to great on everything they brew. Enjoy!

Additions + list bump.

Russian River - Blind Pig
3F - Artic Panzer Wolf, Dreadnaught
Spiteful Brewing - Any
Cigar City - Invasion Pale Ale, Humidor Series IPA, Maduro Brown Ale, Tocobaga Red Ale
Funky Buddha - Any
Miami Brewing Company - Big Rod Coconut, Gator Tail, Shark Bait, Vice IPA
The Alchemist - Any
Lawson's Finest Liquids - Any
Alesmith - XPA
Alaskan Brewing - HopThermia
Coronado Brewing - Any IPA/DIPA
Terrapin - Hi-5
Surly - IPA/DIPA/Coffee Bender
Ninkasi - IPA/DIPA
Half Acre - Any except Daisy Cutter
Against The Grain - Citra Ass Down
Toppling Goliath - IPA/DIPA

Just a heads up on the Fat Heads Hop JuJu. It's no longer readily available on shelves. Head Hunter is year round though. Their current seasonal IPA is the Sunshine Daydream session IPA.

Just a heads up on the Fat Heads Hop JuJu. It's no longer readily available on shelves. Head Hunter is year round though. Their current seasonal IPA is the Sunshine Daydream session IPA.

Thanks for the intel. I adjusted the list accordingly.

View attachment 199906View attachment 199907View attachment 199908View attachment 199909

Rockin! Glad everything made it safely, you should have everything currently available by Real Ale :D Those Saint Arnolds are personal faves as well. Cheers!!! :mug:

Latest posts

Back