Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what I was referring to.

Just wanted to clear up an error on my part in this quote. Originally the MAWs were set up in a way that a new list couldn't go up until it had been confirmed. A little while ago we all agreed to modify this in the format so once a list was claimed the granter could go ahead and get their list up. With the new tweak making it necessary to only claim someone's list in the open thread I think we can keep this format without any confusion. We all can see who's stepped up to claim the list so there's no need to kill the threads momentum. Sorry for any confusion....you all are keeping me on my toes today :D

Please let me know if you think anything should be removed.

I prefer sours/wilds, Imperial Reds, IPAs/DIPAs, and any beer that’s a great example of it’s style.

Heretic (any), Evil3
3F BLAKKR

Oxbow (any)
Side Project (any)
Perennial (any)
The Rare Barrel (any)
Russian River (any, sours would be great!)
Spencer Trappist Ale
Cascade (any)
Hill Farmstead (any)
New Belgium La Folie, Le Terroir, Transatlantique Kriek
Jolly Pumpkin (any except Bam Biere, La Parcela, Calabaza Blanca, E.S. Bam)
Crooked Stave (any, Raspberry Dark Origins)
Lost Abbey (any sours)
Jester King sours (I haven’t been able to find any either…)

Grassroots (any)
Arizona Wilderness (any)
Modern Times (any sours)
Trillium (any)
Reuben's Brews (any)
Shorts Key Lime Pie (sounds delicious!)
Westbrook (any)
Chuckanut (any)
Pipeworks (any)
Maine Beer Company (any)
Toppling Goliath (any)
The Bruery (any except Rueuze or Autumn Maple)
Funkwerks (any)
New Glarus (any, but would love sours!)
Tired Hands (any)
Moonlight Meadery Flame (any except Kurt’s Apple Pie or Wild)

World Cup Interests:
Columbus Brewing Co Uncle Rusty
Fat Head’s Bonehead
Wicked Weed Tyrant Double Red
Melvin Brewing 2 x 4, Chchchch-Cherry Bomb
NoDa Brewing Hop, Drop ‘n Roll
Hop Valley Citrus Mistress
Piece Brewery The Weight
Moon River Brewing The Bomb Dry Stout
Logsdon Cerasus
Brouwerij Boon (any)
Strange Brewing Cherry Kriek
Bend Brewing Ching Ching
Iron Hill The Golden Child
Four Winds Juxtapose Brett IPA
The Commons Flemish Kiss
Marble Brewery Pilsner
Community Beer Witbier

DISCLAIMER: ALL RECEIVED BEVERAGES WILL BE CONSUMED BY THE RECIPIENT (ME! :mug: )

Nice list. I'm not complaining at all, but for those that will say anything about any of the seasonal/rares, I think this list is big enough that those can be overlooked easily. If someone does end up granting one of those biggies, bravo!

Now that's a list!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Thanks! Been compiling and adding to it frequently.

Nice list. I'm not complaining at all, but for those that will say anything about any of the seasonal/rares, I think this list is big enough that those can be overlooked easily. If someone does end up granting one of those biggies, bravo!

My thoughts exactly.

You should probably have one ready for the bMAW as well.

Problem is the only time I have anything is when it's an open wish (ie,. Any "blah" from any brewery), but yea, almost grabbed one last week. Had I gone to FFF today, I would have loaded up on tekus to where I could grant quite a few, but things didn't work out.

If anybody in the West is granting barrooze toss in some Ninkiasi Believer.

I live near the a brewery starting with "R" and might have just sent something from them out of state. They can hardly keep up with demand but I wouldn't mind an excuse to visit them if somebody has a special request. I promise not to gloat too much about how great their cask conditioned ales are.

Was telling friends at dinner about my eMAW list and was just chastised for not including Flying Pie Triple Pi. If there's anybody in Boise who wants a growler from Seattle send me a PM.

Dang, that was quick!
Looks like my package is already on a truck heading East on I-90. One of the benefits of living near the regional sort facility.

Alrighty then!
Pliny the elder
Heady Topper
Spencer Trappist
Southern Tier (except 2x stout and creme brulee)
Three Floyd's any
Heretic any
Hill Farmstead any
Jolly Pumpkin any
Dogfish Head 120
And any beers I can't get in Colorado!

Modern times doesn't have sours yet. If they do they are not available out of the tasting room, I have not heard of them and I live close lol

Alrighty then!
Pliny the elder
Heady Topper
Spencer Trappist
Southern Tier (except 2x stout and creme brulee)
Three Floyd's any
Heretic any
Hill Farmstead any
Jolly Pumpkin any
Dogfish Head 120
And any beers I can't get in Colorado!

Ok, time to get back in. I'll grant this.

Modern times doesn't have sours yet. If they do they are not available out of the tasting room, I have not heard of them and I live close lol

They do have a tart saison on tap right now from one if their pilot batches

Ok since i'm about to tee off, i'll make it easy. If you're an emaw virgin, and seekabrew says NY doesn't get it, i'll take whatever you send. Just no ipa please, unless its Gandhi bot.

Ok since i'm about to tee off, i'll make it easy. If you're an emaw virgin, and seekabrew says NY doesn't get it, i'll take whatever you send. Just no ipa please, unless its Gandhi bot.

That's a cool list. Love that you're encouraging eMAW virgins.

Yesssssssss! I can do this...thanks for the big fat hanging curve ball! PM sent!:D

Checking seekabrew to see what you don't get that I do in NJ.

As an emaw virgin I'm not sure the rules...or the new change in rules...so somebody correct me if I'm wrong here...If I can grant the latest list...which I sure think I can...do I put up a list now? Or wait for confirmation?:confused:

Lets see it!

Since I didn't think this day would ever come...I'll make it as easy as mikeysab...You all know I'm in the cities so I'll take whatever I can't get here...pick your favorites...pale ales and ipas are good...I'm really not picky, I just like trying new beers! :mug:

All of these should be year rounders or current seasonal's. Let me know if something should not be on here.

Alpine - Any
Pipeworks - Any
Kern River - Any
Jester King - Any
Spencer Trapist - Any
Hair of the Dog - Any
Trillium - Any
Westbrook - Any
Maine Beer Company - Any
Revolver - Any
Perennial - Any
Widmer Brothers - Any