Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK here is a start

Any fresh hoppy beers or stouts/porters from:

Hill farmstead
Lawsons
18th street
Three floyds
Sun king (except Osiris)
Half acre (No daisy cutter)
Revolution(22ozs)
Spiteful
Modern times
Kern river
Toppling Goliath

Others:
Prairie bomb
Prairie Bible belt
Crooked Stave any
Almanac any farm to barrel
512 double Pecan porter

List Bump from 14 mins ago LOL. :D

OK here is a start

Hill farmstead
Lawsons
18th street
Three floyds
Sun king (except Osiris)
Revolution(22ozs)
Spiteful
Modern times
Kern river
Toppling Goliath
Surly

Others:
Prairie bomb
Prairie Bible belt
Crooked Stave any
512 double Pecan porter
New glarus

Added more :)

Haha, I bought it because of all the hype on this site. I've never had anything from Weyerbacher let alone a Riserva. Closest thing I've had is a Rodenbach.

Get yourself some other weyerbacher too. They put out some great beer all around.

OK here is a start

Hill farmstead
Lawsons
18th street
Three floyds
Sun king (except Osiris)
Revolution(22ozs)
Spiteful
Modern times
Kern river
Toppling Goliath
Surly

Others:
Prairie bomb
Prairie Bible belt
Crooked Stave any
512 double Pecan porter
New glarus

512 is tap only and the double pecan is whiskey barrel and very rare around here. Just FYI

Whelp, if your within a 23 minute drive from Bozrah CT, you FINALLY have a box out for delivery. Let me know when you can get it so I can vent on the thread about what I sent you that broke that I couldn't replace lol

Awesome eMAW from nukebrewer! Thank you for all of these. I'm not sure what the homebrews are yet but I'm very excited to try them! Definitely gonna break into these later tonight!

The box got a little messed up but no damage to the important part of the shipment! ;)
View attachment 193198

View attachment 193199

View attachment 193200

View attachment 193201

View attachment 193202

Holy ****! There were beers in each corner. Can't believe none of them broke. Glad everything arrived safely. I'll pm you what the homebrews are.

WWS was hotter than a cinnamon fart.. Definitely put some shelf time on that one if you find them!

That was the first one in this MAW I tried and it was fantastic but I agree it was a little hot.
I actually found a place nearby that can get WWS so I'll probably pick up more to age for a bit.

Delivery made 17 minutes ago...

nuclear_explosion_by_theabp-d59sy3y.jpg

The eagle has landed! Great eMAW from BeerMeDuffMan. Well done, bro! Gonna chill some of these while I do homework then dig into them after. Perhaps during depending on how long it takes.

1397588224087.jpg

1397588244386.jpg

1397588257250.jpg

1397588272976.jpg

Oh, almost forgot. Thanks for the tasty treats. :)

And now to the fallen :(
Lost a bottle of my last BCB Coffee Stout and Temptation...which I couldn't resend. The first shipment had those two busted, another BCBS, Consecration, two bombers from Terrapin (Dos Cocoas and Pineapple Express) and the Rye and the Moosic all 'didn't make it'.
Sucked buying it twice.

The eagle has landed! Great eMAW from BeerMeDuffMan. Well done, bro! Gonna chill some of these while I do homework then dig into them after. Perhaps during depending on how long it takes.

Mix an ounce of SBJ and an ounce of DLF, it's a Dirty Little Jesus...or Sweet Baby Freak. Whichever you like better.

And now to the fallen :(
Lost a bottle of my last BCB Coffee Stout and Temptation...which I couldn't resend. The first shipment had those two busted, another BCBS, Consecration, two bombers from Terrapin (Dos Cocoas and Pineapple Express) and the Rye and the Moosic all 'didn't make it'.
Sucked buying it twice.

That really sucks! I hope you squeeze UPS until they cry!

That really sucks! I hope you squeeze UPS until they cry!

You would of loved to of been a fly on the wall when I made that call. The Marine came out of me and the rep lost their composure more than once...I got so heated that I rolled through TWO supervisors before I got done screaming to high hell.
After an hour of insults in regards to ineptitude I was told that they will investigate and contact me by Wednesday.
801 AM tomorrow morning, poor John is going to get another call from me again.

You would of loved to of been a fly on the wall when I made that call. The Marine came out of me and the rep lost their composure more than once...I got so heated that I rolled through TWO supervisors before I got done screaming to high hell.
After an hour of insults in regards to ineptitude I was told that they will investigate and contact me by Wednesday.
801 AM tomorrow morning, poor John is going to get another call from me again.

Damn, I probably would have reacted in a similar manner. That's a tragic loss. :( Very sorry for you and me both. This package is great, though. Thanks!

Holy nuclear hole in my yard!! Im completely speechless. So ill just let the pictures do the talking n... well thanks a million mark! Everything made it safe and sound... im still most excited to try the home brews. From what I remember they are excellent. Cheers!

1397592012871.jpg

1397592029679.jpg

1397592045437.jpg

1397592058741.jpg

Holy nuclear hole in my yard!! Im completely speechless. So ill just let the pictures do the talking n... well thanks a million mark! Everything made it safe and sound... im still most excited to try the home brews. From what I remember they are excellent. Cheers!

Glad they all made it safe - I was worried about the one box being a little overloaded. Enjoy!

I most certainly will!! The box was a little rough. . But every thing was in tact. It looks like you had a lil packing material in there from every trade :D :mug: I will be recycling it once again :beer: thanks again man.

Back