Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get a perfumey flavor from the vanilla. I think I would rather have the regular also; haven't had them side by side though.

You lawrence guys are killing me haha. Never gotten the perfumey flavor though. After I had the vanilla one, the original just isnt as good as it used to be. Both great beers though for the price.

Sorry to bring it up again lol. Every generation of conan will give off slightly different flavors/scents. The yeast is always changing. After 15 generations or so they start over. I've had tons of heady and can also say that every batch has never tasted identical. This information came straight from jen, while on a private tour of the alchemist. I may be off about the generations, it may be a little less or a little more.

D_nyholm knocked it out of the park. I don't even know where to begin other than THANK YOU!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390872034.777382.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390872051.893282.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390872070.312395.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390872088.765535.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390872104.441970.jpg

So happy things made it there safely. I was worried when the tracking hadn't been updated and when they expected delivery on friday and it didn't come until today. Hope you can enjoy them all. Tried to throw a little of everything in there so you can experience a lot. Wish I had more room in the package as I had to leave 3 or 4 out that I wanted in there!

BTW, that is a beautiful countertop!

List list list list list list list

Any beer with conan yeast I can harvest.
Ie heady topper
FFF zombie dust
Any Jackie o's
Any russian river
Any HOTD
Any TOppling goliath
Tröegs- nugget nectar
Lawsons double sunshine
*any beer from your local micro/nano brewery that's you favorite* (and I cant get in Missouri)
:) will add MORE if needed

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

Bump

I'll grant this. I'll be sending the message now but will be going to sleep before it gets confirmed, I'm sure. I'll put a list up in the morning.

Ok. I have a fun one. I don't care what you send, but it needs to be straight evil. I received some Lost Abbey stuff last round and I just love how evil looking Judgement Day's label was. Razorhoof from 3 Floyd's is a gross beer, but again, the label is sweet (I don't want gross beer though please). I have seen a couple awesome ones like Nighmare on Brett, Darkness, Black Metal, and Dark Lord, but aren't all of those special release? I can't get anything like that so I honestly don't know. Anyways, Be creative. Preferably something that I can't get in Ohio. I don't need top shelf stuff. Just decent tasting, demonic looking stuff. I want my mom to be scared when she sees what I received. Also, to throw it out there, I am not a satanist or anything. Lets call me a horror fan.

I would also like a homebrew or two if that is cool.

Working to 100 posts
Name removed to protect the guilty. Though it's been a few days, it bears saying publicly - do not encourage this behavior. Posting drivel simply to increase post count and take advantage of some portion of the site will not be tolerated.

Additionally, review the rules, which were vetted by the admin. Trades must be between members with 100+ posts AND 90+ days since joining.

Name removed to protect the guilty. Though it's been a few days, it bears saying publicly - do not encourage this behavior. Posting drivel simply to increase post count and take advantage of some portion of the site will not be tolerated.

Additionally, review the rules, which were vetted by the admin. Trades must be between members with 100+ posts AND 90+ days since joining.

I participate in a few of the trade threads on HBT and I always tell people to go to the unanswered threads section and try to help as many people as they can. Helps them and helps the community.

Ok. I have a fun one. I don't care what you send, but it needs to be straight evil. I received some Lost Abbey stuff last round and I just love how evil looking Judgement Day's label was. Razorhoof from 3 Floyd's is a gross beer, but again, the label is sweet (I don't want gross beer though please). I have seen a couple awesome ones like Nighmare on Brett, Darkness, Black Metal, and Dark Lord, but aren't all of those special release? I can't get anything like that so I honestly don't know. Anyways, Be creative. Preferably something that I can't get in Ohio. I don't need top shelf stuff. Just decent tasting, demonic looking stuff. I want my mom to be scared when she sees what I received. Also, to throw it out there, I am not a satanist or anything. Lets call me a horror fan.

This one should be easy!! :mug:

I will grant this!

Okay since I have not many specific beers in mind I will just go with this "list"

1 or more Homebrews!

1 or more of the following
Heady Topper
Saison not available in Wyoming or Colorado, preferably bottle conditioned.
RIS not available in Wyoming or Colorado
Any beer my wife might like (so far she has only liked mad elf) she hates bitter

should be doable to just about anyone! I also like all other types of beers (minus lager) and meads om nom nom

Alrighty then...

Any HF pale, ipa, porter, stout (don't care if bottle or growler)

Heady

Ghandi or IST (again cans/growlers whatever)

Snake handler

Also would love some good homebrew..I'll look around and add more shortly if this isn't grabbed.

Add any hair of the dog

Anything I add I don't want saison/sour/farmhouse so there's no confusion. I'll add more tomorrow.

Usually it's not and I've been a lot in the past. Anything more than about 15-20 min in the car is torture then there's the 2 kids and 2 on the way that make it tough. I'm trying to bring a little Vermont flavor to Long Island!I know its tough but I'll keep asking.

There was actually some heady local but paying $9 a can and the 40min drive made that too nuts.

I'll add more tomorrow

Usually it's not and I've been a lot in the past. Anything more than about 15-20 min in the car is torture then there's the 2 kids and 2 on the way that make it tough. I'm trying to bring a little Vermont flavor to Long Island!I know its tough but I'll keep asking.

There was actually some heady local but paying $9 a can and the 40min drive made that too nuts.

I'll add more tomorrow

Someone in Vermont should hook him up!

Alrighty then...

Any HF pale, ipa, porter, stout (don't care if bottle or growler)

Heady

Ghandi or IST (again cans/growlers whatever)

Snake handler

Also would love some good homebrew..I'll look around and add more shortly if this isn't grabbed.

Add-Terrapin Moo Hoo

Usually it's not and I've been a lot in the past. Anything more than about 15-20 min in the car is torture then there's the 2 kids and 2 on the way that make it tough.

Congrats, and GOOD LUCK! Hopefully your oldest is old enough to help out with the twins!

I'll add more tomorrow

I've got two under 20 months. Can't imagine what you're going to be up against. God bless ya

There's a MAW out for delivery in frigid North Central, ND!

It got delivered! You are awesome! All bottles made it, the Mother in Lager was a little slushy, but im sure it will be fine.

Im excited for the awesome home brews! I will post pics later, my dentist office has a problem with cell reception for data in thr middle of town...

Thanks again!

It got delivered! You are awesome! All bottles made it, the Mother in Lager was a little slushy, but im sure it will be fine.

Im excited for the awesome home brews! I will post pics later, my dentist office has a problem with cell reception for data in thr middle of town...

Thanks again!

Great to hear that they all made it safely! Eis-Munich Dunkel Lager? Sounds tasty! I'm sure you're patients won't mind! :cross:

Back