Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christ, I apologized, repeatedly. People do make mistakes and with me, the odds are way higher. :( PM me your address again, I will remedy the situation because it continues to come up and evidently one bottle out of the bunch being something you have there is an issue. That was a bottle for me, it just got packed in the mix.

So you won't have a list or you just want people to PM you to get your list? :confused:

I am just joking with you. No need to worry. I enjoyed the brews you sent me. Your homebrew was great. My swmbo liked it so much and has put a belgian at the top of my what to brew next list. btw that stone was great. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Heady Topper
Any Jester King
Any Prairie
Blakkr
Any Westbrook
Spencer Trappist Ale
Any great porter/stout

I'll add some more when I get home from work. Big meeting with the boss today.

Christ, I apologized, repeatedly. People do make mistakes and with me, the odds are way higher. :( PM me your address again, I will remedy the situation because it continues to come up and evidently one bottle out of the bunch being something you have there is an issue. That was a bottle for me, it just got packed in the mix.

So you won't have a list or you just want people to PM you to get your list? :confused:

Chill bra!
Just double check the bottles you send and use seekabrew.com its your friend!

And you are out for pick up, ESD would be tomorrow. Here's hoping somebody doesn't obliterate the box with a fork lift...or scavenge the damn box for whatever bottle they want.
Hold onto your butts :D

And just saw the weather report for tonight. 32 for us a bit further south. Awesome. I pity the customer service rep who I get to yell at if ANY of those bottles break.
I will make somebody quit their job, I swear

Awesome eMAW from nukebrewer! Thank you for all of these. I'm not sure what the homebrews are yet but I'm very excited to try them! Definitely gonna break into these later tonight!

The box got a little messed up but no damage to the important part of the shipment! ;)
Box.jpg

Whole haul.jpg

Haul 1.jpg

Haul 2.jpg

Haul 3.jpg

Awesome eMAW from nukebrewer! Thank you for all of these. I'm not sure what the homebrews are yet but I'm very excited to try them! Definitely gonna break into these later tonight!

The box got a little messed up but no damage to the important part of the shipment! ;)
View attachment 193198

View attachment 193199

View attachment 193200

View attachment 193201

View attachment 193202

Very well done. I just recently found out that the World Wide Stout from Dogfish Head is 18% abv!!!

And just saw the weather report for tonight. 32 for us a bit further south. Awesome. I pity the customer service rep who I get to yell at if ANY of those bottles break.
I will make somebody quit their job, I swear

Eh. Should be fine. Beers freezing temp is lower than 32. I've shipped in 20s and been ok. Lucky maybe.

Very well done. I just recently found out that the World Wide Stout from Dogfish Head is 18% abv!!!

It's pretty dumb that one isn't available here when everything else from DFH is. They should just stop sending 120 here and send WWS instead. I haven't had it yet, but it seems everyone says it's good.

H, I think it was only a joke, only to be taken lightly...I don't think any harm was meant.

In regards to my list, there is no real list, persay. I'll take something local from somebody who hasn't granted an EMAW yet, just to get them a chance to get in on the action.

I think people are just yankin yo chain.

Sent from Cheese Doodle Land.

I would hope so but I'll make it right nonetheless.

It's pretty dumb that one isn't available here when everything else from DFH is. They should just stop sending 120 here and send WWS instead. I haven't had it yet, but it seems everyone says it's good.

WWS was hotter than a cinnamon fart.. Definitely put some shelf time on that one if you find them!

Heady Topper
Heady Topper
Any Jester King
Any Prairie
Blakkr
Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout
Four Peaks Odelay
Troegs Nugget Nectar
Dogfish 61 Minute IPA
Schlafly Any beer
Southern Tier 2X Stout
Dogfish 120 Minute IPA
Dogfish World Wide Stout
Any Westbrook
Spencer Trappist Ale

Updated the list.

Guy in Boston sold me a 2010 at a discount because he said they were old and probably no good. There's a place by me selling 2014 and they're sitting on the shelf. But for $10 per bottle, I think that's why. I've never had one but had to buy the 2010 at the discounted $4.99

Wes, let me know if you want me to pick up any 2014 for you. Also, same place has one 2014 Weyerbacher Riserva sitting on the shelf at $15 in case you're looking.

Riserva for $15? They're 17 at the brewery

I'd pick that up fast. I think I was told it'll be $22 here if my guy gets it.

Chill bra!
Just double check the bottles you send and use seekabrew.com its your friend!

Knock it off. Really. You've attempted to make your point twice. I think I've got it. Good news, I'm aware of seekabrew and again, mistakes happen in every world but yours, clearly. God forbid, brah. :rolleyes:

Technically it should go to Hawgwild since he followed the rules but I should technically butt out since it has nothing to do with me ;)

Side by side. The 2010 has a sticker for $19 but he sold it to me for $15 because it was old. My bad...the 2014 has a $19.59 sticker. Still not bad.

1397523919593.jpg

The only thing that worries me is what conditions they were kept in for the "aging". For all I know, it was hot then cold and I have no idea if it'll have been negatively effected. Fingers crossed.

The only thing that worries me is what conditions they were kept in for the "aging". For all I know, it was hot then cold and I have no idea if it'll have been negatively effected. Fingers crossed.

I'll take that 2010!

Technically it should go to Hawgwild since he followed the rules but I should technically butt out since it has nothing to do with me ;)

Thanks for the support, but it's cool. I didn't need to spend that money aneyway :D

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

OK here is a start

Any fresh hoppy beers or stouts/porters from:

Hill farmstead
Lawsons
18th street
Three floyds
Sun king (except Osiris)
Half acre (No daisy cutter)
Revolution(22ozs)
Spiteful
Modern times