Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome bmaw/emaw combo box from Thatjonguy. Thanks man. Looking forward to gettin down with all of this.

1397318126970.jpg

FedEx delivers on Saturday - sweet! My eMAW fro Wes...thanks man! I wasn't expecting all those Prairie stouts but will certainly enjoy them (as well as the Blakkr). Thanks again!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397322788.842924.jpg

Blakkr is very good, try one a little warmer. I think it is best that way, seems like you get more of the flavors.

Alright here is my list

Heady topper.......

Any Toppling Goliath

Any Jackie-O's

Any Westbrook

Any Carton brewing

Any Tired Hands

Any Jester King

Or Any of your favorite local IPAs, IIPAs, stouts or fruit beer that are not available to me in CA. No Stone please. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Glad it's all safe. I included mostly stuff from Springfield/Eugene and my favorite Portland IPA. Pump is a pumpkin spice beer I did last Oct. but I tried one the other day and the carbonation is off. The BDS is a Bourbon Barrel Aged Belgian Dark Strong. The RIS is also Bourbon Barrel Aged.

Cheers!

Alright here is my list

Heady topper.......

Any Toppling Goliath

Any Jackie-O's

Any Westbrook

Any Carton brewing

Any Tired Hands

Any Jester King

Or Any of your favorite local IPAs, IIPAs, stouts or fruit beer that are not available to me in CA. No Stone please. Lol.

If this is still up in a week, I'll take it. Plenty of Carton where I'm from.

Glad it's all safe. I included mostly stuff from Springfield/Eugene and my favorite Portland IPA. Pump is a pumpkin spice beer I did last Oct. but I tried one the other day and the carbonation is off. The BDS is a Bourbon Barrel Aged Belgian Dark Strong. The RIS is also Bourbon Barrel Aged.

Cheers!

Awesome! I'm super excited about all of them! ... Don't know where to start...

FedEx delivers on Saturday - sweet! My eMAW fro Wes...thanks man! I wasn't expecting all those Prairie stouts but will certainly enjoy them (as well as the Blakkr). Thanks again!
View attachment 192694

Yeah, I kinda cleared out my menial stash of Prairie for you. :D Those things are just as hard to get around here as KBS and BCBS. Never see much shelf time. But I'm glad you put them on your list and I could share. I see a Blakkr missing from the pic. I assume that's in the fridge for consumption. :D
I'm glad they all made it safe. Enjoy!

Yeah, I kinda cleared out my menial stash of Prairie for you. :D Those things are just as hard to get around here as KBS and BCBS. Never see much shelf time. But I'm glad you put them on your list and I could share. I see a Blakkr missing from the pic. I assume that's in the fridge for consumption. :D
I'm glad they all made it safe. Enjoy!

They are all it the pic - one is in back. They all went right into the fridge after the pic and I'm now enjoying a Blakkr! :mug:

They are all it the pic - one is in back. They all went right into the fridge after the pic and I'm now enjoying a Blakkr! :mug:

Ah, I see. Enjoy it. That Blakkr is pretty good. I have a Surly one in the fridge for later when I get home thanks to thatjonguy. Gotta see how it compares to the RA and FFF ones.

Alright here is my list

Heady topper.......

Any Toppling Goliath

Any Jackie-O's

Any Westbrook

Any Carton brewing

Any Tired Hands

Any Jester King

Alright, I got this one. Granted.

According to rules my list is still up. Geoffey has not sent a pm to me requesting address.

Actually that's on you once you see his post granting (rules 2&3) but most people do pm when they grant too

So now for my list...

Didn't think I'd have to post this so quickly. So off the top of my head:

-Heady Topper
-Any Lawson's Finest
-Any Hill Farmstead
-Firestone Walker Wookey Jack
-Russian River Pliny the Elder
-Russian River Supplication
-Russinan River Damnation
-Russian River Sanctification
-Sixpoint Resin
-Any local Sour not available in MN or WI

Will certainly add a few more in a day or two once I've had some time to think more on it. And for the record I'm absolutely fine with two beers from the same brewery to meet the MAW.

So now for my list...

Didn't think I'd have to post this so quickly. So off the top of my head:

-Heady Topper
-Any Lawson's Finest
-Any Hill Farmstead
-Firestone Walker Wookey Jack
-Russian River Pliny the Elder
-Russian River Supplication
-Russinan River Damnation
-Russian River Sanctification
-Sixpoint Resin
-Any local Sour not available in MN or WI

Will certainly add a few more in a day or two once I've had some time to think more on it. And for the record I'm absolutely fine with two beers from the same brewery to meet the MAW.

I can grant so long as I can ship next week out to you.

Alright here is my list

Heady topper.......

Any Toppling Goliath

Any Jackie-O's

Any Westbrook

Any Carton brewing

Any Tired Hands

Any Jester King

Christ, I apologized, repeatedly. People do make mistakes and with me, the odds are way higher. :( PM me your address again, I will remedy the situation because it continues to come up and evidently one bottle out of the bunch being something you have there is an issue. That was a bottle for me, it just got packed in the mix.

Haven't seen that list yet, figured I'd give it a whirl and try some stuff not on my radar
So you won't have a list or you just want people to PM you to get your list? :confused:

Christ, I apologized, repeatedly. People do make mistakes and with me, the odds are way higher. :( PM me your address again, I will remedy the situation because it continues to come up and evidently one bottle out of the bunch being something you have there is an issue. That was a bottle for me, it just got packed in the mix.

So you won't have a list or you just want people to PM you to get your list? :confused:

H, I think it was only a joke, only to be taken lightly...I don't think any harm was meant.

In regards to my list, there is no real list, persay. I'll take something local from somebody who hasn't granted an EMAW yet, just to get them a chance to get in on the action.

I think people are just yankin yo chain.

Sent from Cheese Doodle Land.

Back