Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Failed to upload the first time.

1391017333687.jpg

1391017346396.jpg

1391017356821.jpg

1391017370445.jpg

Alrighty then...

Any HF pale, ipa, porter, stout (don't care if bottle or growler)

Heady

Ghandi or IST (again cans/growlers whatever)

Snake handler

Also would love some good homebrew..I'll look around and add more shortly if this isn't grabbed.

Add-Terrapin Moo Hoo

Any prarie

Your fav local stout/porter/citrus IPA or BW that I can't get or haven't had. If this is part of the emaw for me I'd like to know at least the brewery beforehand so I can lyk if I've had some of their stuff before.

Thanks for the well wishes with family. Definitely lucky that the older set of twins (yes I said that) are awesome. Also the swmbo is pretty amazing too (looking forward to my drinking buddy returning from her hiatus).

I was able to obtain a tracking number and send it off after being bent over at the shipping facility, stuff better be riding first class all the way.

Ardy done good. REAL GOOD. 3 off the list (4 if you include my first eMAW list too) + loving the sour selection here, man, and the descender IPA is solid! Can't wait to put these beauties down my throat hole! Thank you, brother in (sparge) arms!

20140129_152307.jpg

20140129_164835.jpg

Ardy done good. REAL GOOD. 3 off the list (4 if you include my first eMAW list too) + loving the sour selection here, man, and the descender IPA is solid! Can't wait to put these beauties down my throat hole! Thank you, brother in (sparge) arms!

I can get you more whenever you want... Glad everything made it there safe. Enjoy!

I was able to obtain a tracking number and send it off after being bent over at the shipping facility, stuff better be riding first class all the way.

:rockin:

We seem to live really far away from each other or something. Sorry about that.

FYI. The lawnmower and the weedwacker are the same beer just different yeast. Lawnmower has a Kolsch yeast and weedwacker has a hefe yeast. I suggest those two back to back

Stop being a know it all. Nobody likes that. :p

Sent from the middle of nowhere using morse code on a flashlight

My list is easy enough right?.....suprised it's sitting but with over 56lbs of beer being delivered today life is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Alrighty then...

Any HF pale, ipa, porter, stout (don't care if bottle or growler)

Heady

Ghandi or IST (again cans/growlers whatever)

Snake handler

Also would love some good homebrew..I'll look around and add more shortly if this isn't grabbed.

Add-Terrapin Moo Hoo

Any prarie

Your fav local stout/porter/citrus IPA or BW that I can't get or haven't had. If this is part of the emaw for me I'd like to know at least the brewery beforehand so I can lyk if I've had some of their stuff before.

Bump.

FYI. The lawnmower and the weedwacker are the same beer just different yeast. Lawnmower has a Kolsch yeast and weedwacker has a hefe yeast. I suggest those two back to back

Thanks! I actually knew that from when I was in San Antonio this past summer. Delicious beer, I never drank them back to back, so I will be doing that this time.

Thanks for the great idea!

I should have mine from Wobrien today but fedex is being dumb. Apparently they cant find my house that they come to all the time! I am on hold with them now but they will be getting an earful soon! :mad:

I should have mine from Wobrien today but fedex is being dumb. Apparently they cant find my house that they come to all the time! I am on hold with them now but they will be getting an earful soon! :mad:

I shared this with the alchies but I thought id share the update here as well.

I had a package from wobrien scheduled for delivery today but it showed up as recipient unavailable this morning when it was leaving the sorting facility an hour away. I called and they said the issue was that there was not a business name on the box. I told them it was residential address and not a business. I figured it would be delivered tomorrow but I just got another call saying that the contractor who owns my route is personally driving an hour to Manhattan to delivery this package, after his shift is over. I will be giving this guy a 6-pack and thanking the beer gods for such a crazy delivery method. At least I get it today. :D

I had a package from wobrien scheduled for delivery today but it showed up as recipient unavailable this morning when it was leaving the sorting facility an hour away. I called and they said the issue was that there was not a business name on the box. I told them it was residential address and not a business. I figured it would be delivered tomorrow but I just got another call saying that the contractor who owns my route is personally driving an hour to Manhattan to delivery this package, after his shift is over. I will be giving this guy a 6-pack and thanking the beer gods for such a crazy delivery method. At least I get it today. :D

Lol he might start personally delivering all your packages :D

We don't have a town drunk we all take turns!

Lol he might start personally delivering all your packages :D

We don't have a town drunk we all take turns!

Haha im sure he is not happy that he has to come back, but from the way they described it, he was the one that pulled it form the truck. Either way, he will be calling me when he leaves Topeka and I will have to see if hes a craft beer guy. Im hoping he is so I can pull everything from the cellar and not have to be seen buying BMC. :cross:

Just got my package for PRE66_66TART. He killed it! Very generous on his part. I'm so excited to try all of these.

Oskar Blues

G'Knight x 2
Deviant Dales x 2
Gubna x 2
Dales Pale Ale x 2

Crooked Stave

St. Bretta
Surette
Vieille w/ cranberry and spice
Vieille
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391106568.563869.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1391106587.165020.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1391106605.183312.jpg

Glad it made it. When I dropped it off for shipment she immediately dropped it. Made me wince, but I figured the 40 square feet of bubble wrap I used would hold up.

The cans had a few dents in them, but it would have been almost impossible for the bottles to break.

I just got a call and the package is about to be delivered! :) But since I thought it was coming tonight, I can on longer hook this guy up with beer :(

Wobrien killed it! Thank you so much, I have wanted to try so many of these. You really outdid yourself (although you didnt get any off my list ;)). That HB looks amazing too, how long should I age it. Same with the red thunder and storm king. Thanks again! :D

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391125399.175604.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391125407.430803.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391125415.392311.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391125423.386100.jpg

Back