Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is what we will start with

Great Notion
Hop Butcher
Mikerphone
Weldworks
Odd13
The answer (Joose)
Monkish
Foam
Angry Chair
Tree House
Hudson valley
Threes brewing
450 North
Troon Brewing
Cerebral
8bit Brewing

Last edited:
[emoji33]

IMG_0390.jpg

Last edited:
Glad everything made it

Bumping the list

Great Notion
Hop Butcher
Mikerphone
Weldworks
Odd13
The answer (Joose)
Monkish
Dancing Gnome
Foam
Bottle logic
Angry Chair
Tree House
Hudson valley
Threes brewing
450 North
Troon Brewing
Cerebral
8bit Brewing
Fresh ZD
Parish
Civil Society
Abnormal
Black project
Mumford
Pipeworks
Holy mountain
Cellador

Last edited:
Yeah what he said

I would love to hook you up, but 1) I don't have the required posts, and 2) I can really only get 450 North and maybe ZD where I'm at. But it is rare to find a sixer of ZD around here, because once it lands, it's gone in no time.

I'd love to help a fellow AAC member (I'm a Bearcat), but I can't grant at this time because I'm not sure if I can find much on your list.

I know your list is already pretty long, but can you think of some other breweries you might like to see? Is there any other 3 Floyds you would like? They distribute down here and we can pretty much get everything they make.

If the powers that be will allow it, I would grant you if I could find at least 48 oz. of beer from your list, as per the rules.

I've done some legwork to almost get to the 100 posts (I'll probably be there by the end of the day). My local bottle shop is supposed to be holding a 6 pack of ZD tomorrow when it comes in on the truck (IF it comes in), and I can pick up a few different beers from 450 North. I can also add a few things from around here that I think you might find appealing as well. But I will have at least 2 from your list.

If this will suffice to everyone, I will grant and try and get this sent out on Friday if that is possible.

@EcuPirate07 do you want to PM me your address? And as far as the other stuff, is there certain styles of beer you prefer over others?

Hey, so sorry I meant to respond to your previous post but of course life and the holidays got in the way. But, yeah I’m good with that. It’s much appreciated! As far as other styles I like pretty much anything, I don’t think there is one style I don’t like. I’ll PM you my address.

Thanks!

Good news, I can get my hands on some Zombie Dust tonight. Since @EcuPirate07 has been waiting so patiently for almost 2 months, I'll throw in a little extra for his troubles.

I'll either get it out tomorrow or Tuesday at the absolute latest. But odds are you should have it towards the end of next week.

I will post when a tracking number has been sent.

@EcuPirate07 I don't know what weather is heading your way, but it may delay the delivery of your package. I haven't received an email from UPS stating so, but I wouldn't be surprised, especially if it's going to be as bad as they say it will be.

Ok...

Other Half
Grimm
Trillium
Veil
Pipeworks
Hailstorm
Modern Times
Bearded Iris
Scofflaw
Melvin
Burley Oak
Tree House
Bissell Brothers
Tired Hands
Two Roads
J. Wakefield
Sand City
Burial

I can always add more if needed.

Any of these. I'm a huge fan of juicy IPAs and stouts.

Last edited:
Bumping the list...and adding a few more

Other Half
Grimm
Trillium
Veil
Pipeworks
Hailstorm
Modern Times
Bearded Iris
Scofflaw
Melvin
Burley Oak
Tree House
Bissell Brothers
Tired Hands
Two Roads
J. Wakefield
Sand City
Burial
Creature Comforts
Monday Night
Russian River
Firestone Walker
Maine Beer Co.
Jester King
Cascade
Monkish
Aslin
Foam
Mikerphone

Bump, come on boys! Let’s get this bad boy rolling again.

Other Half
Grimm
Trillium
Veil
Pipeworks
Hailstorm
Modern Times
Bearded Iris
Scofflaw
Melvin
Burley Oak
Tree House
Bissell Brothers
Tired Hands
Two Roads
J. Wakefield
Sand City
Burial
Creature Comforts
Monday Night
Russian River
Firestone Walker
Maine Beer Co.
Jester King
Cascade
Monkish
Aslin
Foam
Mikerphone

Other Half
Grimm
Trillium
Veil
Pipeworks
Hailstorm
Modern Times
Bearded Iris
Scofflaw
Melvin
Burley Oak
Tree House
Bissell Brothers
Tired Hands
Two Roads
J. Wakefield
Sand City
Burial
Creature Comforts
Monday Night
Russian River
Firestone Walker
Maine Beer Co.
Jester King
Cascade
Monkish
Aslin
Foam
Mikerphone

Alright I’ll grant this. Stopped at the beer store and they had a couple new breweries there that just happened to be on your list. PM me your address!

I will start with these:

Trillium
Maine Beer Co
NEBCO
Hoof Hearted
Odd Side Ale
Parish-especially Ghost in the Machine
La Teche
Jester King
Rare Barrel
Alvarado St
Russian River-Sours
Monkish

I will start with these:

Trillium
Maine Beer Co
NEBCO
Hoof Hearted
Odd Side Ale
Parish-especially Ghost in the Machine
La Teche
Jester King
Rare Barrel
Alvarado St
Russian River-Sours
Monkish

Bump. Now that FoTD is over (at least this round), let's get my man here some beer.

I’ve got some extra Alvarado St & Rare Barrel from SF Beer Week. Let me make sure I have enough variety to put together a good box. I’ll check when I get home tonight. If @TBC is cool with it, I’ll grant.

Might have some Russian River sours in the cellar too.

@TBC...Since you just got a nice haul of Alvarado St, I’ll post a list of what I have that you didn’t just get in FotD.

That’s fine. I can also add some more breweries tomorrow if need be.

In addition to a couple Russian River sours I’ve been cellaring (12/2016) & plenty of Rare Barrel, I’ve got the following IPAs from Alvarado Street...

-Delorean Dust DIPA
-DDH Mai Tai IPA
-One Giant Leap TIPA

If you’re good with a combination of those, I’ll grant. Your call.

Cheers!

In addition to a couple Russian River sours I’ve been cellaring (12/2016) & plenty of Rare Barrel, I’ve got the following IPAs from Alvarado Street...

-Delorean Dust DIPA
-DDH Mai Tai IPA
-One Giant Leap TIPA

If you’re good with a combination of those, I’ll grant. Your call.

Cheers!

That’s fine I’m up for whatever. PM sent. CTownBrewer is up!

I’ll start with these. Obviously, from the list I’m really interested in NEIPAs & sours, but I’m a fan of all styles if well brewed.

-Tree House
-Trillium
-Other Half
-Equilibrium
-Tired Hands
-Aslin
-Veil
-Creature Comforts
-NEBCO
-Great Notion
-WeldWerks
-Hudson Valley