Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@HOPME hooked me up with a bunch of New England beers. Can't wait to try all of them. Going in the beer fridge now. Thanks Again!

IMG_1237.jpg

Adding few more, maybe easier for all.

Here we go:

Odd13
Surly
Monkish
Tired hands
Sole
Pipeworks
Aslin
Veil
Bissell Brothers
Cigar city
Other Half
Sand City
Hoof Hearted
Grimm
Carton
Magnify

OR any local good juicy IPAs from smaller/lesser known local breweries.

Basically if it's juicy and hazy, it's in my wheelhouse.

Thanks for letting me in on the fun fellas.

I don't have access to any of that except the ex head brewer from Knee Deep started one locally and is bottling IPAs. Probably better for the locals only thread but if you want some let me know.

[emoji115][emoji106]
Revision is putting out some incredible beers. Highly recommended! Dr. Lupulin is awesome.

I don't have access to any of that except the ex head brewer from Knee Deep started one locally and is bottling IPAs. Probably better for the locals only thread but if you want some let me know.

Sorry for the delayed response. @DurtyChemist - I'm down for trying some Revision. I'll send a PM.

@Durtychemist advised he can send some Revision brews my way. So he is up. I believe he is off on vacation in Alaska at the moment so there might be a delay for his list until he gets back early next week.

I get back Tuesday evening so depending what I have going on for the week I can head to the brewery and see what's available.

Unsure how rare/uncommon some of this stuff is. I am just going through a list on Untappd

Focal banger (I've only had heady)
Crux Fermentation Project (had the nitro stout at the airport)
Casey
Wicked weed
Cellarmaker
Cigar City (had Jai Alai in Disney world)
Bell's (dark stuff not 2 hearted please)
Crooked stave
Hill farmstead
Maine beer company
Side project
Upright
Surly
Monkish
Tired hands
Clown Shoes
Great Notion (crowlers only apparently)

Or other dark/sour beers.

Fieldwork
Shady Oak
Flat Tail
Altamont
Faction
Nobel Ale Works
Ale Apothecary
Firestone Walker (Pale 31)

Those are main wants, but I know they are CA/OR breweries.

So if you can't get those, send me your local sours, Pilsner, Kolsch, and pale ales.

Fieldwork
Shady Oak
Flat Tail
Altamont
Faction
Nobel Ale Works
Ale Apothecary

So if you can't get those, send me your local sours, Pilsner, Kolsch, and pale ales.

If I was going over the hill I'd do this. Can't get most of that outside the state...except Pale 31.

Glad they made it safe. The Leafy Greens and Hop Anatomy are seasonal in case you want more. I haven't had either.

Fieldwork
Shady Oak
Flat Tail
Altamont
Faction
Nobel Ale Works
Ale Apothecary

Wanna do another one? Always happy to send out Shady Oak, Fieldwork, Faction, Henhouse, Russian River, etc, etc

You got it! It'll probably be next week before I can ship, but I'll try to make up for the delay.

Pm me your address, I can't seem to find it right now.

Cheers!

Ouch!

Yeah, two weeks and no box shipped either... no excuses, I'm getting it out asap. Many apologies to @SandstoneCityBrew and to the thread!

I'll make my list super simple:

NE-style Hops
Sours
Stouts

Pretty much anything not available in CA would be great! Not too picky.

Ok, updated list:

Tilted Barn
Trillium
Treehouse
Alchemist
Westbrook
Bearded Iris
Burial
Mikerphone
Toppling Goliath
3 Floyds
New Parish