Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been told it will go out today so I will post up when it's hear. He told me it would be after thanksgiving to start with and said he has been busy. I just wasn't sure HOW busy and how far after Thanksgiving it would be.

I've been told it will go out today so I will post up when it's hear. He told me it would be after thanksgiving to start with and said he has been busy. I just wasn't sure HOW busy and how far after Thanksgiving it would be.

In that case I will take Jtd_419's wish. I'll be able to send out early next week, just had teeth pulled today.

My list should be pretty easy. Any Amber, Red, or Brown ale that I can't find in Wisconsin. I like more malt forward type beers.

Alright alright alright. I'm back after not trading for a while. I'm pretty easy but if I had to pick.....
Surly is a fav, love fresh Zombie dust, Proclamation is somewhere I've wanted to try, Treehouse like everyone else. Hell even some Sip of Sunshine and Nebco stuff is cool. I'm super local to them (across the sound) but can't get there easily at all.

I prefer no coffee beers, nothing with cherry, and nothing super dank.

Other than that stuff I can't get my hands on in Long Island/NYC distro.

Cheers!

Anyone???? Lol.

Seriously if anyone is interested shoot me a message. I'd really really like to have a box of stuff asap to bring with me on vacation or at least before New Years.

Tracking says it has shown up. Hopefully it's there when I get home. Excited to see what abeeast has sent my way. Thanks again man.

So I decided to check back on this thread for the first time in over a year. This is what passes for an Easy MAW nowadays?!? Good lord, BigMike!!!

I remember your home brew man. Great stuff. Hopefully that's still going well for you.

Just a couple weeks ago I had one of his that was an extra on a (e?)MAW grant. Good Stuff!

TallDan-what was that, 2 years ago? I have no idea what you may have drank. I owe you a whole new box to make up for you having to deal with a 2 year old mystery beer! Ha!

BigMike-Still brewing strong. Still reading this site in the hopes of figuring out everyone's secrets.

Happy new year!

TallDan-what was that, 2 years ago? I have no idea what you may have drank. I owe you a whole new box to make up for you having to deal with a 2 year old mystery beer! Ha!

BigMike-Still brewing strong. Still reading this site in the hopes of figuring out everyone's secrets.

Happy new year!

Actually it was pretty tasty. Wood aged imperial stout, nice label, wax seal, looked like commercial beer packaging. I think you had told me to hang on to it for a few months when you sent it. I got a little carried away with that.

Actually it was pretty tasty. Wood aged imperial stout, nice label, wax seal, looked like commercial beer packaging. I think you had told me to hang on to it for a few months when you sent it. I got a little carried away with that.

Think I had similar. Waxed 12oz with the dark blue lightning on the label or something. Yum. Cheers guys.

Alright alright alright. I'm back after not trading for a while. I'm pretty easy but if I had to pick.....
Surly is a fav, love fresh Zombie dust, Proclamation is somewhere I've wanted to try, Treehouse like everyone else. Hell even some Sip of Sunshine and Nebco stuff is cool. I'm super local to them (across the sound) but can't get there easily at all.

I prefer no coffee beers, nothing with cherry, and nothing super dank.

Other than that stuff I can't get my hands on in Long Island/NYC distro.

Cheers!

what are you looking for from surly? i can check a couple local bottle shops over the weekend.

Abrasive, Todd the axeman, nothing craxy I don't think. Honestly any really good local stuff is fine with me. I could use a nice big box of beers from outta town with all this crappy weather.

My bad. Hit the bottle shop this weekend but no Todd or abrasive. Only bender, hell, furious and over rated. Also have some toppling Goliath around. If any of that appeals to you let me know..

Latest posts

Back