Oregon Corvallis brewing supply closed

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmullin

Reaction score
Does anyone have any substitutes they like near buy? I am reading about some online places, but the shipping is brutal. I tried AIB for estimated shipping and it was more than the order! Any suggestions welcome.

depends on what you're looking for honestly. northern brewing has been decent with me as well as homebrew hobby and a few other places.

From all the recent stories of norther brewer and Midwest supplies, I wouldn’t order unless I had a month to wait.

I use morebeer with very good results, customer service, ship times, etc. I think it $7.99 flat rate shipping until your order is $59 or more, then it’s free shipping.

Yakima valley hops might be a good option for you since they’re relatively close. Their inventory isn’t as broad, from what I remember the last time I was pricing them. You will save a ton if you’re buying hops.

Back