Corny tags and labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foppa78

Reaction score
Currently I am using painters tape to mark the contents of my corny kegs. I have seen a few pictures where someone has found something like a plastic tag that wraps around the corny handle and can be written on. I imagine this might be something like a luggage tag. Does anyone know what I am talking about and where they got theirs?

I saw the same thing and wondered about them as well, but then I started using the blue masking tape. I just write on it, pull off a good bit, slide it under the bail and then line it up and it sticks to itself. I then snip the end for clean look.

Simple, easy, & cheap.

KeezerAlmostFull.jpg

I was thinking about buying some of that chalkboard paint and putting a box on my cornies, and then just jot down what it is and when it was kegged.

I picked up some cheap luggage tags (Dollar Store, 3 for a buck). They're plastic so no problems with cleaning and they are just the right size to recycle old business cards. I'll put the tag on the fermenter, then move it to the keg. Also, handy for recording date/gravity/dry hopping.

Back