Corny kegs in Western Canada (Alberta?)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrkeeg

Reaction score
Uh oh... 4 kegs isn't enough to keep everything conditioning... anyone have any leads for corny kegs out here?

Keegan

Princess Auto in Calgary just got a few dozen in stock, and I believe you can order more.

Yeah, I know -- go figure.

i got 3 from princess auto in saskatoon a few weeks ago, pretty good shape but you have to pick them out, some were a lot worse than others...

they are $25 each

I just picked up 4, and they seem like a great deal. They are all in better shape than my current kegs, some seemed to have pressure.

This seems like a great price for these kegs. I had been looking at shipping a pallet of kegs from out east, and even the pallet price (25 kegs) came out to over $25 including shipping.

Thanks a ton for the heads-up, FlyGuy!

It seems that Princess Auto across the country has these in current stock. Most in good condition (some still with soda syrup in them!). $25 per keg.

I almost feel I should buy a dozen more of these and keep them around for next month/year/decade when friends and hbt-ers are unable to find them elsewhere.

Back