corny keg wine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roylee

Reaction score
I use a kegger & co2 system for homebrew. My wife and her friends prefer her homemade cherry wine, of which she makes about five gallons a year and bottles. She wants me to keg and carbonate her wine, which sounds doable, but I'm wondering if anyone has tried it or has thoughts as to whether it'd work. Cherry wine champagne is what she'd be making... nuts or not???
roylee

You must have read my mind. I was thinking about putting a batch of muscadine wine on tape but only using 3-5 CO2 pressure. Would this amount of pressure carbonate (I hope not)? I am not looking to carb, only to dispense from the keg.

Thanks to all... I'm a first timer on this forum and wasn't sure what to expect (if anything). Good answers.. I'll keg the wine and see what happens.

Sorry. I just signed up. This was my first post and I didn't know it should have been put elsewhere.

Back