Corny Keg Relief Valve O-Ring Size

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bnuttz

Reaction score
So I have a corny keg with an old flip type pressure relief valve, not the dome style, but the flat style. Pictured as D.

Image9.gif

I seemed to have lost the little O-ring on the bottom of this guy, and of course now it doesn't seal. Does anybody know the size of that O-ring off the top of their head? I'm hoping to save myself a little trial and error at the hardware store. Thanks.

I had one that finally started leaking, and it was more of a little plug of rubber, not an o-ring. I ended up using one of those stick-on rubber bits that you put on the bottom of figurines and such to not scratch the table.
Trim to fit, and it works great.

Yeah, this one definitely had an O-ring because I had to adjust it several times. Now it's just gone.

Measure the diameter of the shaft it fits around and we can figure it out.

I'll just take it in to Menards and check it out. I'll report back. I was just hoping somebody had gone through the motions already.

Latest posts

Back