Concealed Carry

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to bow out of this conversation now before this guy drives me to start saying things that will not only cause him permanent psychological damage, but will also likely get me banned from here.

BTW....LOL at this. permanent psychological damage? You are a big scary internet tough guy eh? Let me get my blankie:D

My right to own and bear arms is just that, my right. Don't tread on me. Trying to find ways to blame the metal object is ridiculous. Spoons made me fat? My pencil spells wrong? These are basic arguments because they work. People are dumb stupid animals, but the individual can be learned from and educated.

Does anyone know how many of the recent killers involved in these types of tragic incidents had a conceal carry and or had the gun legally? I am guessing not many if any.. Enough said. If those non gun owners believe they are right then more power to all of you but just do not try to take others rights because of your beliefs.

I need to get off my butt and get my concealed carry permit.
Washington is a shall issue States so it's not a big deal other than missing some work to go down and get fingerprinted.

One of the nice fringe benefits of getting the concealed weapons permit is not having a waiting period when you pick up a handgun.
Just last week I had to make an extra trip into the city to pick up a new toy.
With the concealed weapons permit I could have saved the trip and at 10 miles per gallon I could have saved about $50 in gas.
This is my new toy.

ForumRunner_20121231_223355.jpg

The little brother to a very good carry piece.

Does anyone know how many of the recent killers involved in these types of tragic incidents had a conceal carry and or had the gun legally? I am guessing not many if any.. Enough said. If those non gun owners believe they are right then more power to all of you but just do not try to take others rights because of your beliefs.

Each situation is different, but I believe the Virginia tech shooter legally owned his guns, the Sandyhook guy don't legally own (but his mom did), and the Fort Hood killer legally owned the gun he used...so you might want to review that assumption of yours.

This just out of Southern Maine: Drunk landlord shoots a couple of his tenants over a parking dispute (yep, parking).

http://www.pressherald.com/news/Pak-scheduled-for-1-pm-court-appearance.html

Shooter legally owned his gun too. Quote: "Beaupre said Pak does not have a concealed-weapons permit, but noted that while he was at home, he would not have needed one to carry a gun."

broadbill said:
Each situation is different, but I believe the Virginia tech shooter legally owned his guns, the Sandyhook guy don't legally own (but his mom did), and the Fort Hood killer legally owned the gun he used...so you might want to review that assumption of yours.

This just out of Southern Maine: Drunk landlord shoots a couple of his tenants over a parking dispute (yep, parking).

http://www.pressherald.com/news/Pak-scheduled-for-1-pm-court-appearance.html

Shooter legally owned his gun too. Quote: "Beaupre said Pak does not have a concealed-weapons permit, but noted that while he was at home, he would not have needed one to carry a gun."

We should probably outlaw alcohol as well then.
More people die because of alcohol then shootings.

"He wouldn't have needed one". Maybe he should have.

Holy Lack of Oversight,how did this political debate develop outside the Debate Forum? You Premium Supporters who participate in the Debate Forum (Golddiggie) know better- for others who may not know, the forum rules are that political topics like gun control are off limits except in the Debate Forum.

The general tone of this thread shows why we have this rule - many of the posters here seemed unable or unwilling to treat those who disagreed with them with respect. In the Debate Forum, there are enough serious members truly interested in debate and policy dialogue to keep things at a reasonably civil level.

So please no more political posts outside the debate forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back