complete waste of money book

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steveruch

Reaction score
DO NOT BUY "Beer: Everything you ever wanted to know about beer". by Jack Frisks. Only 59 of the 187 pages are about beer and the only way to know that is to count them as none of the pages are numbered. Nothing on the front or back covers indicates that there are large sections about coffee and cocktails.
To make it even worse there is a lot of misinformation. Did you know that non pasteurized beer is called organic?
I complained to Amazon and got my money back.

Beware of self published works, other than fictional story telling fluff. Without a professional editor's guidance, you get whatever ramblings the author could regurgitate into Word.

Beware of self published works, other than fictional story telling fluff. Without a professional editor's guidance, you get whatever ramblings the author could regurgitate into Word.

I wish I had known that before I purchased this piece of dreck.
Amazon refunded my money, but didn't want the book back so I'm not sure what I want to do with it.

Back