• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin Complete Homebrew Setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FuriousE

Reaction score
Hello,

I've got a complete homebrew setup for sale on Craigslist. Brew pot, carboys, chiller, burner, a set up for brew in the bag or three vessel, wine kit, co2 regulator, co2 tank, keg washer, etc. etc. etc. Please check it out here. If you feel the price is high, feel free to make an offer. I'm looking to move it - I just don't have the time to use it anymore, and I'd like to see it go to a good home. I am not looking to part it out at this time, so please no offers to buy individual pieces.

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/for/d/lot-of-homebrew-equipment-to/6657922555.html

I'm about 40 minutes away, if you do decide to part it out hit me up I see several items I'd be interested in but I don't want it all

Back