• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin Complete Electric Home Brewery Setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atb060362

Reaction score
I recently moved and my new house doesn't have the best setup for my home brewery, and can see it being several years before I would be back up and running after finishing the basement. Therefore, I have decided to sell my electric home brewery. If you have any questions let me know. I have lots of extras... this setup is everything you need to begin and all in terrific condition. I estimate I have approximately $6,000 in everything. The system runs on 20 AMP service. Located in Onalaska, WI.

$4,250 for everything
• (2) BoilerMaker G2 Electric 10 gal / 120 v Brew Pot by Blichmann Engineering
• Blichmann Tower of Power - 120v Control Module
• Blichmann Therminator Wort Chiller
• Mash Tun w/ Thermometer - 10 gal. Cooler
• March Pump
• Monster Mill grain crusher MM2Pro w/hopper
• SS Brewtech 7 gal Chronical Brewmaster Editon w/temp control, 3” TC blowoff tube, leg extensions, & 3” CIP spray ball
• (2) Keg Draft Brewer System and 15 lbs C02 tank
• Nostalgia KRS6100RETRORED 6.1-Cubic Foot Retro Series Full Size Kegerator with Stainless Steel Tap Tower
• Mark II Corny Keg & Carboy Washer
• Tons of Extras – Everything you need to be up and running: Grain scale, hop scale, cleaning equipment, hoses, fittings, brewstand, pump shutoff switch, mash spoon, yeast stir plate & flask, bottle capper, 6.5 gal glass carboy, Last straw bottle filler, lots of replacement gaskets & o-rings, tri-clamps, 30” vent hood and several duct pipes, (36) bombers in cases with peeled labels, refractometer, hydrometer, test tube, (2) 25’ hoses for wort chiller,+ more

Attachments

• 0bd6657de0f4e5b061d74b8cc5f1b169.jpg
    0bd6657de0f4e5b061d74b8cc5f1b169.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_1418.JPG
    IMG_1418.JPG
    364.2 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_5152.jpg
    IMG_5152.jpg
    462.8 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_5153.jpg
    IMG_5153.jpg
    526.8 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_5154.jpg
    IMG_5154.jpg
    472.8 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_5155.jpg
    IMG_5155.jpg
    524.1 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_5158.jpg
    IMG_5158.jpg
    538.6 KB · Views: 201
  • k505-draft-brewer-flex-keg-system.jpg
    k505-draft-brewer-flex-keg-system.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 208
I recently moved and my new house doesn't have the best setup for my home brewery, and can see it being several years before I would be back up and running after finishing the basement. Therefore, I have decided to sell my electric home brewery. If you have any questions let me know. I have lots of extras... this setup is everything you need to begin and all in terrific condition. I estimate I have approximately $6,000 in everything. The system runs on 20 AMP service. Located in Onalaska, WI.

$4,250 for everything
• (2) BoilerMaker G2 Electric 10 gal / 120 v Brew Pot by Blichmann Engineering
• Blichmann Tower of Power - 120v Control Module
• Blichmann Therminator Wort Chiller
• Mash Tun w/ Thermometer - 10 gal. Cooler
• March Pump
• Monster Mill grain crusher MM2Pro w/hopper
• SS Brewtech 7 gal Chronical Brewmaster Editon w/temp control, 3” TC blowoff tube, leg extensions, & 3” CIP spray ball
• (2) Keg Draft Brewer System and 15 lbs C02 tank
• Nostalgia KRS6100RETRORED 6.1-Cubic Foot Retro Series Full Size Kegerator with Stainless Steel Tap Tower
• Mark II Corny Keg & Carboy Washer
• Tons of Extras – Everything you need to be up and running: Grain scale, hop scale, cleaning equipment, hoses, fittings, brewstand, pump shutoff switch, mash spoon, yeast stir plate & flask, bottle capper, 6.5 gal glass carboy, Last straw bottle filler, lots of replacement gaskets & o-rings, tri-clamps, 30” vent hood and several duct pipes, (36) bombers in cases with peeled labels, refractometer, hydrometer, test tube, (2) 25’ hoses for wort chiller,+ more
If your willing to part out and ship, I'm interested in the grain mill and carboy washer. I'm in zip code 55311.

I'm going to try and sell it as a complete setup first. If that doesnt happen, I could at least check out what freight would be on items. Thanks.

If your willing to part out and ship, I'm interested in the grain mill and carboy washer. I'm in zip code 55311.

I'm going to try and sell it as a complete setup first. If that doesnt happen, I could at least check out what freight would be on items. Thanks.

Back