• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oregon complete electric 10 gal HERMS system / Portland OR - $1000

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krazykraut

Reaction score
Due to a move, I have to sell all the parts for a 10 gal system with premium components. This is located in Portland Oregon, I will not ship - local pickup only.

Please see photos below. I have more pictures if needed.
Would be happy to show you in person.

The system consists of:
15 gal mash tun (Brewers Hardware)
- stainless false bottom and pickup tube
- sparge return fitting
- temp probe port
15 gal boil kettle (Stout Tanks and Kettles)
- sight glass
- tangential recirculation fitting
- heating element Port
- temp probe port
- dip tube
15 gal HLT (converted 15 gal kettle, professionally welded)
- heating element port
- integrated sanitary HERMS coil (stainless or copper)
- temp probe port

This is an electric system, with 5000W elements in the boil kettle and HLT and a control panel based on the “Electric Brewery” build at http://theelectricbrewery.com It needs only a 220V (dryer) outlet.

It has Auber PID controllers, SSD relays for the heating elements and switches for pump and element selection.

All fittings are triclover sanitary, everything is stainless. The only thing missing is wort pumps.
I have all TC fittings, valves, 3-way valves, gaskets, temp probe adapters, counterflow chiller, the works.

The system has sat unused for a couple of years now while my priorities shifted and now we’re moving abroad and I can’t take it with me. The system hasn’t been brewed on yet :-(

Ideally, I’d sell it as a whole package for $1000, but I’d be willing to part out some things. Make me an offer! All you need is two March pumps and some hoses and you’re ready to brew back to back batches with the confidence that everything is stainless, sanitary and clean.
IMG_6602.jpg

IMG_6601.jpg
IMG_6609.jpg
IMG_6598.jpg
IMG_6610.jpg

Due to a move, I have to sell all the parts for a 10 gal system with premium components. This is located in Portland Oregon, I will not ship - local pickup only.

Please see photos below. I have more pictures if needed.
Would be happy to show you in person.

The system consists of:
15 gal mash tun (Brewers Hardware)
- stainless false bottom and pickup tube
- sparge return fitting
- temp probe port
15 gal boil kettle (Stout Tanks and Kettles)
- sight glass
- tangential recirculation fitting
- heating element Port
- temp probe port
- dip tube
15 gal HLT (converted 15 gal kettle, professionally welded)
- heating element port
- integrated sanitary HERMS coil (stainless or copper)
- temp probe port

This is an electric system, with 5000W elements in the boil kettle and HLT and a control panel based on the “Electric Brewery” build at http://theelectricbrewery.com It needs only a 220V (dryer) outlet.

It has Auber PID controllers, SSD relays for the heating elements and switches for pump and element selection.

All fittings are triclover sanitary, everything is stainless. The only thing missing is wort pumps.
I have all TC fittings, valves, 3-way valves, gaskets, temp probe adapters, counterflow chiller, the works.

The system has sat unused for a couple of years now while my priorities shifted and now we’re moving abroad and I can’t take it with me. The system hasn’t been brewed on yet :-(

Ideally, I’d sell it as a whole package for $1000, but I’d be willing to part out some things. Make me an offer! All you need is two March pumps and some hoses and you’re ready to brew back to back batches with the confidence that everything is stainless, sanitary and clean.
View attachment 643728
View attachment 643729 View attachment 643732 View attachment 643730 View attachment 643731

SOLD. Sorry couldn't find an Edit button.

Latest posts

Back