• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Complete 10 Gallon HERMS Electric System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoresonDE

Reaction score
Charlotte, NC

$2,500 OBO I will split the shipping cost with someone as well to make it more reasonable to ship.

This is the same 30A Electric Brewery setup from theelectricbrewery.com, but instead of 5500w coils and 20 gallon kettles, 4500w and 10 gallon kettles. Zero problems with the setup and it has been calibrated. Connections are also hardwired, eliminating all the plugs in the original system

Everything was bought NEW and has 2 uses on it and some water tests showing others that it works. It is now in (4) boxes ready to go. Unfortunately I will not be unpacking it, I have lots of pictures at the bottom of this post and will be more than happen to assist the new owner setting it back up. I assembled the whole system myself and am very familiar with it all.

Here are a few of the main parts:
  • (3) - 10 Gallon Anvil kettles, all fittings soldered on, however the bottom fittings are weldless and come like that from Anvil.
  • Camco 02955 4500W 240V Stainless Heater Elements
  • 30A 240V Control panel
  • (2) Chugger Pumps

Questions please contact me, no trades, cash only or Paypal.

More pictures here, http://s942.photobucket.com/user/LoresonDE/library/Brewery

DSC_2959.jpg
DSC_2960.jpg DSC_2961.jpg DSC_2962.jpg DSC_2963.jpg DSC_2964.jpg DSC_2965.jpg DSC_2969.jpg DSC_2971.jpg DSC_2973.jpg

it looks great - any chance you're trying to upsize? just asking as i am in a new house and am unsure if the 20-gallon blichmann vessels i have are going to ultimately fit and i might be up for a swap. i'm in NW indiana, so i'd think it'd be a meet-halfway scenario if that were ever to work out...but that's if you were into a partial swap/etc.

Charlotte, NC

$2,500 OBO I will split the shipping cost with someone as well to make it more reasonable to ship.

This is the same 30A Electric Brewery setup from theelectricbrewery.com, but instead of 5500w coils and 20 gallon kettles, 4500w and 10 gallon kettles. Zero problems with the setup and it has been calibrated. Connections are also hardwired, eliminating all the plugs in the original system

Everything was bought NEW and has 2 uses on it and some water tests showing others that it works. It is now in (4) boxes ready to go. Unfortunately I will not be unpacking it, I have lots of pictures at the bottom of this post and will be more than happen to assist the new owner setting it back up. I assembled the whole system myself and am very familiar with it all.

Here are a few of the main parts:
  • (3) - 10 Gallon Anvil kettles, all fittings soldered on, however the bottom fittings are weldless and come like that from Anvil.
  • Camco 02955 4500W 240V Stainless Heater Elements
  • 30A 240V Control panel
  • (2) Chugger Pumps

Questions please contact me, no trades, cash only or Paypal.

More pictures here, http://s942.photobucket.com/user/LoresonDE/library/Brewery

View attachment 597440
View attachment 597441 View attachment 597442 View attachment 597443 View attachment 597444 View attachment 597445 View attachment 597446 View attachment 597447 View attachment 597448 View attachment 597449
Are you willing to part it out? If so, how much for just the control panel?

I'm sorry....i just saw you said no trades. My mistake

No worries, at least you read it! I'm not looking to upsize or downsize, I just dont drink that much beer anymore and when i do i just find myself getting a local craft beer.

This is a system and will be sold as a system, I cannot sell parts of it.

Local pickup I will throw in alot of bottles, caps, capper, carboys, and a pound or so of extract.

Last edited:
Any real interest message me and we should be able to work something out. Need to get it out of the way.

I've had some ask about splitting this, with all interest in the control panel. So what the hell, I'll give it a shot send me your offers. However, keep in mind a very very similar control panel is $1,450 in parts and sells pre-assembled for $2,300. Thanks,

So your basically getting a trail run controller with the kinks worked out and the rest of the system is free!

$2400 Shipped, or $2300 local pickup(plus carboys, bottles, and some other items if you want them)

Back