Come on, it's only one beer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DUDE! You better Have some beer on tap for that thing.

Haha! I filled it from the tap of my kegerator. The beer was a brown ale that I brewed a while back.

I actually filled it with water first to see how much it holds. It came out to just a touch more than 33oz. Gotta say, it's probably one of the best $15 investments that I've ever made! My wife was getting quite a kick out of it too.

Now I just need Das Boot to go with it for parties!

Hey I had one of those yesterday but it was filed with an Icee. Damn Utah and their mormon ways.

Dude! Don't bogart the 3-foot... Give the dog a drink!

He'd love that, he is Enlish afterall! He was definitely very interested in the glass too.

I've been to a bar in KC that served beer in glasses like this, but they were more like 18 inches tall.

Yards and Half-yards look great, but they can be tricky to drink from. The RenFaire in Southern California used to sell them & lots of people got beer baths!

There is a bit of beer bath danger once you get about half way down the beer, due to the air bubble hitting the bottom. It's not a glass to hurry along!

The bar may have 100oz beer tubes, but I can serve this in my beer room!

nice, i think i could handle 48 oz:

yhst-87589621266748_2010_23257405

i don't know about apfelwein, tho. one pint of that will give me a buzz :cross:

I've had the yard-o-beer. and I'll tell you that its totally true that you'll end up with a beer bath if you dont have your stuff together! :mug:

Latest posts

Back