Columbus, OH Breweries

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OscarBrau

Reaction score
Hello All,

I'm going to be in Columbus, Ohio for a few days later this week and was wondering what breweries or must-have beers you could recommend. I've done a little research, found there's about 30 breweries in Columbus itself, though not all of them are available to visit. Columbus Brewing Company sounds good, and Elevator seems popular.

Thanks!

Columbus and Elevator for sure. Columbus has some of the best brews in Ohio, so I would bring a growler with you if possible to get it filled because you will want to take some home :) Columbus Bohdi and Thunderlips are two of my favorites.

Other than Columbus and Elevator, Seventh Son is good.

Also, about a 30 min drive out of columbus or so is Buckeye Lake Brewery. From what I remember, it was opened up a while back by one of the members on here? (if anyone remembers who please let me know, couldn't find the thread).

Head over to North High. Gavin and those guys will get you started. And if you can head to rockmill, it's a great little place down on a farm with a lake. If you are a mead guy then go to brothers drake, and oyo distillery is right next door. Live there for 2 years and. Move last sept so if you need anymore recommendations let me know

Land grant, zauber, and Seventh Son have some good berce. Drive an hour and come to Jackie O's in Athens. I hear their sheit is bangin.

Back