Collaboration Group Photo....bringing it back

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrregularPulse

Hobby Collector
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Last year or so there was a group photos where a background was selected then forum members took it upon themselves to merge themselves into the photo. I missed out on it but liked the idea so I decided to try and bring it back. Just save the photo, include yourself, then re upload it to the thread. Anyone feel free to add other backgrounds to start.

Here one to get us started.
I've added me doing my best Michael dance in the brewery.
brewery16.jpg

Can you save a larger pic? like the original size? The next person is stuck with the small pic now.

I'm using Gimp. I'll throw myself into the new one tomorrow when I'm back at a mouse and not a touchpad.

So glad people are participating. It's great practice for Gimp and Photochop skills.

Can you save a larger pic? like the original size? The next person is stuck with the small pic now.

I'm using Gimp. I'll throw myself into the new one tomorrow when I'm back at a mouse and not a touchpad.

So glad people are participating. It's great practice for Gimp and Photochop skills.

Must have been re-sized when I uploaded it here.

collaberation1.png

Latest posts

Back