&^$% code enforcement

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The facts as I see it:

Thread sounds like its from an intoxicated Texan.
Texan's are 'merican people who believe in Jesus
Jesus was resurerected
Jayjay resurerected this thread

From the above observations, it may be approved to resurerect the thread.

The facts as I see it:

Thread sounds like its from an intoxicated Texan.
Texan's are 'merican people who believe in Jesus
Jesus was resurerected
Jayjay resurerected this thread

From the above observations, it may be approved to resurerect the thread.
Erm, does this somehow make me thread jesus?
It's just, well, I've kinda got a lot going on right now.

Code enforcement can be annoying anywhere. I'm sure they're a big pain in the @$$ in Tejas as they are in NJ.

Back in March I got a code violation stuck on my door within minutes of arriving home from work.
Heavy snow took down a big pine branch at some point during the day and it was blocking the sidewalk in front of my house. The ticket stated having the the branch on the sidewalk was a violation and kept kids from being able to walk to school.
Pissed me off because school was closed and no kids were around. No one uses the sidewalks ... around here they walk and park their cars on the street despite having driveways.
I got the chainsaw out and cut the branches up. Tossed them curbside on the street along with the snow, too. :mad:

Found ‘em!
IMG_2817.JPG

damn, if this is the same @Zuljin from the TR......just, LOL, LOL......why did you lose the apostrophe? or whatever it it was? :mug:

edit: being that this is from 2008...loose your password? :D

Last edited:
Back