Quantcast

CO2 SALE + FREE SHIPPING - Kegconnection.com

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Rickit

Reaction score
Can I please have the shipping code as well? I have my cart full with your 2 Faucet Fridge Kit and all the extras.

aceldama

Reaction score
Could I get a free shipping code please? I'm planning on ordering a 3 faucet kit tomorrow!

Thanks.

Komodo

Reaction score
Looking for the free shipping code. Hopefully my birthday/christmas 3-gallon keg super discount too. ;)

jperry

Reaction score
may I also have a code for free shipping, if still available, please. Thanks in advance...

hardys02

Reaction score
Could I please receive a shipping code. Need to buy keg, reg, and tank.

hardys02

Reaction score
I don't think this offer is available any more. No response from PM or on thread.

freemanmh

Reaction score
If the free shipping is still available, I'd love to get the code for that. My gift to myself this year is a 4 keg kit with a couple of co2 tanks.

naga77777

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have PM'd kegconnection for another reason, as im about to buy my first kegging setup.

I just wanted to let everyone know that there is FREE SHIPPING on their front page, for orders over $100, using promo code KCNY.

jperry

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have PM'd kegconnection for another reason, as im about to buy my first kegging setup.

I just wanted to let everyone know that there is FREE SHIPPING on their front page, for orders over $100, using promo code KCNY.
Thanks for the info naga. i'll check it out.

abandonhope16

Reaction score
Has anyone heard from joshua? I haven't received any reply and he is usually really prompt; I just figured he was away for the holidays.

OP
KegconnectionLLC
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from joshua? I haven't received any reply and he is usually really prompt; I just figured he was away for the holidays.
Sorry! It's true, I was on vacation with my family @ Disney World BUT now I am back. I'll be getting codes out and replying to everyone's private messages over these next few hours. Thanks for your patience with me!

cheers,

joshua

DogFace_Brewing

Reaction score
I would love a code!! After a year off I am getting back into homebrew! Lets the good time roll! Time to spend some money!

abandonhope16

Reaction score
KegconnectionLLC said:
Sorry! It's true, I was on vacation with my family @ Disney World BUT now I am back. I'll be getting codes out and replying to everyone's private messages over these next few hours. Thanks for your patience with me!

cheers,

joshua
Welcome back to reality :eek:) I hope your time away was restful.

cram

Reaction score
If the offers still stand, I would like a code, too--perfect incentive to get that back-up CO2 tank and support a HBT vendor.