• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oregon Clearing out brewing gear - Barley Crusher, Unused 6g Better bottles, Burner..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dysphoria

Reaction score
Going through storage, I found a bunch of brewing gear I need to clear out.
This is for locals(or nearby) only. I am not interested in shipping any of it - Sorry folks!

I am located in Eugene, OR

The stuffs:

- 2 x Unused 6 gallon better bottles
- Barley Crusher w/15lb hopper - with about 100lbs through it. Still in great shape.
- Regular Hydrometer
- Finishing Hydrometer
- Bottling Stuff(caps, capper, bottling wand, 5g bottling bucket)
- 3/8 normal and 3/8 short autosiphons
- 2L Erlenmeyer flask (not pictured)
- Bayou Classic SS10 Stainless burner + Propane Tank.
- 1/2 Stainless Valve kit
- A stack of brewing books, including "How to Brew".

I need the space back, so come take it all away for $150 - SOLD. :mug:

24n1q9h.jpg

1z3yzye.jpg

I will gladly buy the grain mill if you want to break it down and ship it.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Sorry man! I really want to avoid shipping this stuff. As much as I want to hook people up, it's kind of a hastle to arrange packaging and whatnot for the big stuff, andI don't see this fitting in a flat rate box especially with the ginormous hopper on this thing.

Wow! Spectacular deal. Wish I was local. I'd be all over this one. Someone in Oregon quick snatch this and out us out if our misery!

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I'll take it. I live in Oregon and can meet up in Eugene. How do we coordinate from here?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

If Worthog don't work out, he did respond first,
Im in Springfield and interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back