Cleaning Dry Hop Filter Before Use

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one too and now have plenty of TSP after getting a Ss Brewbucket. I'll soak it in that, rinse, and then sanitize with star san.

Homemade PBW and spray it with starsan before sticking it in the fermenter.

I suppose you could autoclave them in an oven too.

I just received the same one yesterday... I ordered it from china on aliexpress for like $8 and it showed up in 6 days!:) It appears to be a great value as long as it doesn't rust.

Edit it was actually $11 with shipping but still a good deal IMO.

I just received the same one yesterday... I ordered it from china on aliexpress for like $8 and it showed up in 6 days!:) It appears to be a great value as long as it doesn't rust.

Edit it was actually $11 with shipping but still a good deal IMO.

Which seller on Ali?

What on earth is AliExpress?? I paid 24 for this on Amazon prime and thought that was a good deal!!

aliexpress is a much larger global version of amazon based out of china... they did 7 times more business in 2015 at christmas time than ebay and amazon combined... They are the retail division of alibaba whom Ive also used...

www.aliexpress.com.
Ive bought a lot of stuff here like multiple beer taps (my flow control stainless intertaps were $35 with free shipping) before a thread here got noticed and kegking stopped the seller from shipping them to the US. anyway since 90% of all homebrewing equipment seems to be from china you can find most of it there from more direct resellers.

they have the 6x14' stainless hop spiders for $30 shipped too which is a great deal considering I paid $80 for mine...

Latest posts

Back