Chugger Pump Customer Service is OUTSTANDING

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nhwrecker

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi All,

I just got back from the AHC in Philly. What a great time, with outstanding talks, beers, and exhibitors.

I have an electric system in the basement that currently uses two chugger pumps, one has the plastic head, and the other the stainless head. I bought both last fall, but just got the system done in April, and have since brewed 4 batches.
I was having a problem with the plastic head pump with high temps. Over 170-180F the pump would start whining and shut off.

At the conference, I stopped by the booth and went over my problem with the owner, he immediately recognized the problem, and said that it had been taken care of in subsequent designs. He then reached under the table, and brought out a brand new stainless pump and just handed it to me, without asking any more information. I was so floored, I forgot to get his business card, or name, but his service is outstanding.

Again,that's customer service! I'm spreading the good word for Chugger pumps. Pump on!

Mort, Nashua, NH

Good to hear. I'm considering getting a Chugger from Bobby M. Good to know they back their product.

I have to agree. I had an issue with a rattle in the motor of my new pump. The pump worked fine but I thought I would see if there was fix for it. So I emailed the question and had a new pump sitting on my door in a little less than a week.

Awesome customer service from Chugger.

I also have 3 center inlet stainless pumps I got from Bobby M. Two of them work great, the other is a piece of ****. I've been in contact with them for a couple of months sending emails back and forth and pictures of my setup. Two weeks ago they finally said they would open a case on the 14th of this month and I haven't heard a word since. I've emailed twice with no response. So for me their customer service wasn't that good.

Back