Christmas eve brew preference

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgregg

Reaction score
4 years in a row now i have celebrated Christmas eve with a bottle of dfh 120. Just wondering if anyone else has a preferred beer they enjoy on this special night.
Merry Christmas all!

1224151827.jpg

i haven't started any such "tradition".. but the glass of Alpine Pure Hoppiness i'm having is a good way to ease into this fair night. i'll follow with a snifter of peppermint victory at sea. prost!

I thought about cracking open the bomber of Stone's Enjoy By 1/1/16 Black IPA I've got in the fridge...

I am having a couple of ciders and I have a Hoppy Ki Yay IPA from Lone Rider for later back at home.

Took the afternoon off and started early on the home brew.
Then the Spousal Unit opened her Christmas Eve present, which we're enjoying immensely...
Makers-46-Hero-1280x720.jpg

Damn, that's some tasty bourbon right there!

Cheers! :mug:

I got into my house pale Conan version this evening. Was going to go with some bigfoot but I knew it was going to be a several glass kind of night and went with the 5.5% instead.

I'd kill for a bottle of Achel Extra right now. But, hey, who can complain about bottles of a homebrewed IPA and cans of Dale's Pale Ale?

That Hoppy Ki Yay was dee-licious!

Batteries in camera died. No backups. Didn't happen, but I will buy a sixer of this IPA any day!

Latest posts

Back