• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Chicagoland--Swing Top (Grolsch) Bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salpino

Reaction score
40+ Grolsch bottles for sale. Cleaned and gaskets are in good shape.

$30 for the bottles

$10 for the bottle tree. Capacity is 45 12 oz bottles.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1387642397.712157.jpg

I'd really prefer to sell locally--shipping would be awkward and expensive for 40 bottles--I assume it'd be at least $30 in boxes, packing material and shipping.

I'm in Woodstock, though I travel all over the are for work. You able to meet in Tinley Park?

Yes but depends on when and time of day as I work shift work. I'm off Tuesday I could do it then or Monday before noon as I'm on afternoons right now. Or u tell me what works for u and I'll see if I can make it.

Yes but depends on when and time of day as I work shift work. I'm off Tuesday I could do it then or Monday before noon as I'm on afternoons right now. Or u tell me what works for u and I'll see if I can make it.

Put me next in line, which way do you travel to tinley? I'm about 15 miles east of Joliet right off of I80. I'd be interested in the bottles and the tree.

SOLD. Sorry gents--next door neighbor saw them in the garage and purchased them on the spot.

Back