Chicago?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stbnj

Reaction score
So I am going to Chicago for a few days a for a wedding, any must try and find beers, homebrew shops to check out, etc. ? We are going to Goose Island, what are the must try beers? We also are renting a car and heading to 3 Floyds on Friday and checking out Half Acre on Saturday morning. If I could only take home a few bottles to Jersey what should I be looking for from 3 Floyds? Best bottle shop in Chicago? We are staying in the Mag Mile area for what its worth. Thanks in advance of any help.

Since you are in for a few days you should check out the Haymarket and Revolution breweries. Honestly I think one of the best selections I have seen is at Binny's although it is a chain store. Check out the Moloko milk stout from FFF. They should have it bottled.

You also might want to try Two Brothers... They're out in the 'burbs, but their beer is extra-tasty.

Best store(s) are Binny's South Loop and West Lakeview Liquors. I would try the Belgian and/or barrel-aged selection at Goose Island. Their regular offerings are solid, but nothing spectactular.

Back