Chestnut Beer Chips

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeinwa

Reaction score
After several months of recovery from back surgery, I am back into production of gluten free chestnut beer chips. I want to thank all of my home brewing customers for their patience. We're just a Mom and Pop operation and when Pop can't get around things like beer chips don't happen. Thanks again.

www.chestnuttrails.com

Leeinwa

Glad to hear you are back in action. I just received my order yesterday. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

How does GF chestnut beer taste? What recipe did you use? If you don't mind sharing.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

On my web site there's a basic recipe that I develop 8-9 years ago. It's all I've ever used. Google up "gluten free chestnut beer' and see articles written about it. a novice brewer can do it. I've brewed anything fro IPA to Guinness style brews. Some good articles back un HomeBrewers Forum also.

leeinwa

Jim, who owns Harvester and his partner at the time, came to my farm and saw my process. He went back to Portland and started work. He had a pre-operational tasting affair with multiple beers. Nothing but raves from those attending. I sent a six pack of samples of some I had brewed to Rex Halfpenny who publishes the Michigan Beer Guide. He said that they were the "best tasting non-traditional beers he had ever tasted".

Back