Cheers!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Cheers!!!! Super happy with my stout and IPA ready to be drank and delivered to friends + family to enjoy. Anyone enjoy sharing your beers a little more than drinking them??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200909-210937_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20200909-210937_WhatsApp.jpg
    409.3 KB · Views: 8
I've been brewing for just short of six months; my 8th batch is fermenting now. My wife's side of the family has a mini-reunion coming up in about two months. I'm trying to brew a variety of beers to have available for people to try, but I have to admit that I'm nervous about it. I haven't really let anyone else try my beer yet, and I'm worried that it won't be any good, but they'll be too nice to say anything about it.

Then again, people can't complain about free beer, right?

I've been brewing for just short of six months; my 8th batch is fermenting now. My wife's side of the family has a mini-reunion coming up in about two months. I'm trying to brew a variety of beers to have available for people to try, but I have to admit that I'm nervous about it. I haven't really let anyone else try my beer yet, and I'm worried that it won't be any good, but they'll be too nice to say anything about it.

I get you and understand. What an awful experience if they spit out our hard work. My suggestion from experience. Have your beer and some regular commercial p*ss beer. Initially, they will go for the p*ss beer. Then, they will try and like your brews. Next family gathering, only have your beers as they will be asking for them.

I get you and understand. What an awful experience if they spit out our hard work. My suggestion from experience. Have your beer and some regular commercial p*ss beer. Initially, they will go for the p*ss beer. Then, they will try and like your brews. Next family gathering, only have your beers as they will be asking for them.
They're a beer-drinking family; fortunately, they tend toward craft beer instead of BMC. Unfortunately, the craft beer will likely be better than mine.

That's all I'm going for: not having it spit out. #expectations

This is how i deal with that 😂 honestly though, im sure they are great and people love to try something different.

Attachments

• 20200909_220846.jpg
    20200909_220846.jpg
    662.8 KB · Views: 7
Back