Cheers!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wheat King

Reaction score
Just thought i would raise a pint (Scotch Ale: my 3rd batch and best to date lol) to my brethren here at HomeBrewTalk.com in honor of the season and whatnot. Thanks for the help, wisdom, and laughs...and to a ****en great hobby. Happy Holidays!
:mug: :drunk: :mug:

4677-4677-royalstout4copy.jpg

Cheers and Merry Christmas

yea thats right....I said Merry Christmas instead of happy holidays. mmhmm.....politically correct my ass

sorry on a bit of a rant about that today

Happy christmas. Agreed.

And to the little jewish guy that made the airport take down the christmas trees i say "get a fuc$#!g hobby"

You dont see me knocking down Menorahs around town!

Celebrate on good people of the earth every where and every religon.

except terrorists, i hope you die. probably not alot of them on here since this is www.homebrewtalk.com not
howtoblowyourassupandget70virginsbecauseallofthatuncoordinatedsexisreallysomethingiwillbelookingforintheafterlife.com

Reverend JC said:
except terrorists, i hope you die. probably not alot of them on here since this is www.homebrewtalk.com not
howtoblowyourassupandget70virginsbecauseallofthatuncoordinatedsexisreallysomethingiwillbelookingforintheafterlife.com
I doubt you'll find many Muslims here, especially the extremist kind - drinking alcohol is forbidden (except in Bahrain - where Allah can't see for some reason - strange religion, IMHO...). But, that's not what this forum is for - especially in this thread!

Raising a glass (or will be later since it's still a bit early):
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
...or happy whatever holiday you choose to celebrate...

I believe to each their own:

BAH, HUMBUG! AND THE SAME TO THE PLUM PUDDING YOU RODE IN ON!

Back