Cheers!!!

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Wheat King

Reaction score
Just thought i would raise a pint (Scotch Ale: my 3rd batch and best to date lol) to my brethren here at HomeBrewTalk.com in honor of the season and whatnot. Thanks for the help, wisdom, and laughs...and to a ****en great hobby. Happy Holidays!
:mug: :drunk: :mug:

Desert_Sky

Since 1998
Reaction score
Cheers and Merry Christmas

yea thats right....I said Merry Christmas instead of happy holidays. mmhmm.....politically correct my ass

sorry on a bit of a rant about that today

Reverend JC

2500 gallons year to date
Reaction score
Happy christmas. Agreed.

And to the little jewish guy that made the airport take down the christmas trees i say "get a fuc$#!g hobby"

You dont see me knocking down Menorahs around town!

Celebrate on good people of the earth every where and every religon.

except terrorists, i hope you die. probably not alot of them on here since this is www.homebrewtalk.com not
howtoblowyourassupandget70virginsbecauseallofthatuncoordinatedsexisreallysomethingiwillbelookingforintheafterlife.com

Reaction score
Reverend JC said:
except terrorists, i hope you die. probably not alot of them on here since this is www.homebrewtalk.com not
howtoblowyourassupandget70virginsbecauseallofthatuncoordinatedsexisreallysomethingiwillbelookingforintheafterlife.com
I doubt you'll find many Muslims here, especially the extremist kind - drinking alcohol is forbidden (except in Bahrain - where Allah can't see for some reason - strange religion, IMHO...). But, that's not what this forum is for - especially in this thread!

Raising a glass (or will be later since it's still a bit early):
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
...or happy whatever holiday you choose to celebrate...

david_42

Reaction score
I believe to each their own:

BAH, HUMBUG! AND THE SAME TO THE PLUM PUDDING YOU RODE IN ON!