Cheers from Ohio - GO BUCKS!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOB

Reaction score
New to the brew scene. I haven't gotten to start my first batch but I can't wait! Being an Engineer I like to get all the information I need so I know exactly what I'm doing. I don't like to fail, but it unfortunately happens alot.

I received a Brewers Best kit from my parents for Christmas so I'm anxious to try my new brew.

Wish me luck!

Welcome and congrats!!

Fail a lot, huh? Hmmm. I've always heard that to an optimist the glass is half full, to a pessimist the glass is half empty, and to an engineer you have too much glass for your water...;)

I recommend you get The Complete Joy of Homebrewing for your initial research. You can also read (or download his first edition a chapter at a time) John Palmers How to Brew.

Of course, we're here and you can always do a topic seach on this site.

Thanks, you guys are nice and helpful around here!

I was pointed in the direction of not only this great forum, but also of John Palmer's site. That was the most helpful reading since I was a little overwhelmed at first.

When I say I fail, it is in my own mind. I like to keep high expectations so I rarely produce what I expect. Atleast with brewing beer I should be able to get a good outcome easilly if I do my research. Then I can work on making it ever better.

Man, all this beer talk is making me thirsty...

CHEERS!

Back