Cheers from El Paso, TX

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bazaar

Reaction score
Hello, all.

I'm a 22-year-old brewer from El Paso, TX. I've been brewing for a few years now, and I've just recently gone all-grain after about a dozen Partial Mashes. I've been lurking on these forums for about two years, and they've been very, very useful. I cannot express my gratitude enough.

Sadly, El Paso has a very limited selection of homebrew ingredients. The only "legitimate" LHBS here is in neighboring Las Cruces, and is located in the back part of a pool supply store. Haha. Anyway, this is my biggest hobby and I love learning about beer, brewing beer, and--of course--drinking beer. I also wanted to show you all my first label. The beer itself is a variation of the Zombie Dust Clone on here, only with some Simcoe to replace some of the Citra and Victory Malt added. Well, that's all I've got. If you've got any questions, please let me know.

Happy Brewing!

Sonambulo8.jpg

Back