cheapest place to get faucet and shank?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was looking about a year ago, I found Micromatic.com to be my cheapest option including shipping. Check them out. Midwestsupplies.com as well.

:tank:

ebay and craigslist! they just had a set of 4 perlick front sealing faucets go for 100 or so plus 10 for shipping....there 35-40 a peice new

I ended up buying

4-1/2" Nipple Shank Assembly 4334NA-3 1 $18.10 $18.10
Standard Faucet - SS Lever 4933 1 $17.95 $17.95
3/16" Brass Tailpiece 526A 1 $0.95 $0.95
Hex Nut 874 1 $0.90 $0.90
Neoprene Washer 759 2 $0.40 $0.80
Beer Hose Assembly 547C60A 1 $6.25 $6.25

Subtotal $44.95
Tax $0.00
Shipping $15.25
Total $60.20

I thought it was a decent deal from micro-matic everywhere else wanted over 20 for shipping

Superior Products has a good price on Perlick F/S faucets.

Forward seal is the only way to go. No sticky faucets in this fridge. :)

I bought my shanks at Austin Homebrew.

yeah i wanted to get this thing rolling as cheap as possible. I will grab another perlick later but for now I didn't want to spend the 30 bucks.

I have one ventmatic and a brass standard faucet as well as this one that I have just bought.

I will be installing them into my fridge on the weekend.

I searched pretty good, and found Rapids to be about the best price overall to get my kegerator set up.

I think with most places, the prices for each item will vary. For example, the shanks might be cheaper at one place, but the faucets more expensive, etc.

But, overall I think Rapids offered the best price, though I didn't look too much into forward sealing faucets.

beveragefactory.com was running a special, i can't find the link, but 525SS + shank for $25, hopefully they're still offering the deal. I got 8 of 'em. thebeertapstore.com on ebay has the same set going for $65 shipped.

beveragefactory.com was running a special, i can't find the link, but 525SS + shank for $25, hopefully they're still offering the deal. I got 8 of 'em. thebeertapstore.com on ebay has the same set going for $65 shipped.

I believe that was a mistake that they quickly pulled after the influx of orders. It was well below cost.

We do have very competitive pricing on these items, and we greatly appreciate you considering us as an HBT vendor!

beveragefactory.com on ebay has the 525ss w/shank and knob for $54 shipped, buy it now. and beertapper.com on ebay has it for less..like $49

Latest posts

Back