Cheapest Place for Cornies (locally)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zinger084

Reaction score
Just wondering what the cheapest place to get cornies is? Looks like Keg Connection is running a deal right now, but I was looking to get something locally (NE Ohio).

Are there stores you can get them from for a decent price?

I looked in the classifieds as well as Craigslist. I might settle for a 4 pack from Keg Connection.

Hang on. Kegglebrewing is right near you. Pittsburgh I think. $25 / keg with new rings. Is it worth the drive to save $12 in shipping?

Edit: I bought 2 from him yesterday (Sunday) and just received a UPS notice that they will be delivered tomorrow (Tuesday.) Shipping to me in Philly was $14.

Pedelbiker is in western PA. I just got 4 kegs and the shipping was 8$ to southern NY. Even if I could have bought them locally for the same price by the time I account for my time gas and tax it would have cost more

I've kind of bee looking for the same thing. I'm located on the East Side of Cleveland. JW Dover (Bay Village) sells pressure positive cornies for $35 a pop. I think there are better deals out there since theirs aren't reconditioned.

Hang on. Kegglebrewing is right near you. Pittsburgh I think. $25 / keg with new rings. Is it worth the drive to save $12 in shipping?

Edit: I bought 2 from him yesterday (Sunday) and just received a UPS notice that they will be delivered tomorrow (Tuesday.) Shipping to me in Philly was $14.

Pedelbiker is in western PA. I just got 4 kegs and the shipping was 8$ to southern NY. Even if I could have bought them locally for the same price by the time I account for my time gas and tax it would have cost more

Yes one in the same

little weird that shipping to you was more than to me ? Must be like the airlines the more traffic to one area the less the fare .

little weird that shipping to you was more than to me ? Must be like the airlines the more traffic to one area the less the fare .

Could depend on distance. Not sure where you are in So Ny in relation to western PA. I am about 250 miles away.

Back