Cheapest drip trays?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HBRunner

Reaction score
So where is the best place to get a 20-24" drip tray from for a reasonable price.......

I mean i knew stuff was not free or anything but $ 125.00 or more!!!!!!

Damm!!!

It's stainless, not gold!

I got a 6" tray for Xmas and it was 31.00.........that sucks!

Go to this website and search for item DTS-419:

http://www.barproducts.com/

$15
drippan300.jpg

Works great with a couple of simple brackets to support it on the keggerator.

driptray.jpg

:off:

Not trying to threadjack, but Brewpal, what kind of fridge is that? Reason I ask is I want to do the same with the taps on the side(I have one already) but don't want to hit anything important with the drill. Obviously you did OK with yours. Mine's a Gibson from probably the mid 90's.

:off:

Sears Coldspot with coils on the back. I was pretty confident (and lucky) that there was nothing in the sidewalls except insulation.

Mine also has the coils on the back. I guess I'll just suck it up and drill away. Worst case, I go get a new used fridge.:D
Thanks.

Yeah get the drip tray from Barproducts.com. Just got 2 of them from them and they look great. I agree, drip trays are outrageously priced every else.

Fantastic thread... I just ordered mine. Its for my keezer/bar top build. Just need to make it copper color to match my tower.

Simple brackets from hardware store attached with short screws.
Bicycle inner tube sections to keep drip tray from sliding around.
Easy to remove and replace tray for cleaning. Heavy enough to stay in place by itself and sturdy enough to support a full pint or two.

brackets.jpg

innertube.jpg

driptray.jpg

nice. is that drip tray ferrous? you could hide some ceramic magnets inside the tubing. or epoxy them to the bottom of the tray

22inch-speed-rail.jpg

I bought a 36" "Speedrail" from Rapids wholesale for $19 +shipping.

Sealed the inside seams with silicone and lined the bottom with a rubber grid. works like a charm.

Back