Charlotte Area (Rock Hill, SC - Carolina Brew Supply) Grain Buy #1

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright folks. Looks like the plan for pick up is going to be weekend of Nov 16th & 17th at Carolina Brew Supply in Rock Hill, SC during their normal business hours (Sat 10-6, Sun 12-4). I'll let you know if anything changes, but as of right now that's the plan. So we will look for volunteers to help unload the pallet(s) and organize the orders. More to come on that, as the timing there will depend on arrival of the shipment. I'll keep everyone posted as we get closer. So exciting!

Just a reminder, unless you pre-arrange a different pick up time with myself or Anthony, you will need to come in that weekend to pick up your grains. We will not be responsible for unclaimed grains ordered on this group buy. Anthony will work with you if these times don't work for you, within reason of course (he's not a warehouse). Thanks for understanding and cooperation throughout this whole process. We're almost there to have these grains in our hands :)

It's looking like 1/2 of the shipment will arrive this week, and the rest next...so we're still on track for weekend pickup of Nov 16th-17th. That said, I wanted to reach out and see if anyone wanted to come in to the store when he opens at 10am on Saturday the 16th to help unload/sort the crate(s). I'll be there helping most of the day as well. I think a couple of us will be plenty but let us know if you're interested to help.

I'm planning to stop by Dunkin' Donuts and grabbing couple dozen, maybe some coffee too. Make a morning of it :)

Come get your grains! Free coffee and donuts this morning. We will have some beer little later on tap as well. See you here!
20191116_104035.jpeg
20191116_104044.jpeg
20191116_104040.jpeg

Had a great time today and seeing everyone who came to grab their grains. I think we have 5 pickups left. So, if you can make your way to the store tomorrow (Sunday) during the store hours, that would be great. Otherwise, please work out something with Anthony for pick up so he's not holding your grains for any length of time. Thank you!

We are thinking the next group buy will be probably spring time (maybe April time frame), so this gives everyone a chance to plan ahead. Thanks again to everyone for making this a smooth event. Not bad for our first time! Cheers!

Great meeting you this weekend. Thanks again for setting this up. It worked out perfectly for us Columbia dudes to drive up and have lunch and some beers at Legal Remedy after. Looking forward to another one in the spring!

Great meeting you this weekend. Thanks again for setting this up. It worked out perfectly for us Columbia dudes to drive up and have lunch and some beers at Legal Remedy after. Looking forward to another one in the spring!

Oh awesome. Sounds like you made a great day of it. We'll be doing this again for sure. Cheers!

Back