• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CFC Counterflow Chiller In a Bucket!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LazyPBar

Reaction score
SOLD!

25 ft. Counter Flow Chiller mounted inside a 5 gallon bucket. I built two only need one. Asking $50 plus shipping. PM me for a shipping estimate. Thanks!
EDIT: Price Reduction!!!
cfc_004.jpg

cfc_001.jpg

cfc_006.jpg

i would possibly accept trades in the form of carboys or kegging equipment as well. :ban:

Price reduced asking $50 plus shipping, did i mention this thing is brand new, never used?

i saw it here and thought it was a good idea:
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/countertop-brutus-20-a-131411/

it protects the cfc, it holds in it a uniform tight shape, it gives you a place to store stuff inside, and it gives your cfc a handle to carry it by. i just dont see why having it in a bucket would be a bad thing...:confused:

In this case the only downside I could see is it racking up shipping costs?? Other than that I don't see an issue and all similar CFC's at the same price have gone just like that....

okay after being out of town for pretty much the last month and a half and having a couple deals fall through the cfc is still sitting in its box in my living room. i am willing to trade this straight across for a couple of 5 gallon kegs or a couple of carboys. or if you have got something else to trade let me know and we can work something out. cheers!

Back